- Joined
- Jul 6, 2008
- Messages
- 143
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everybody
I remember there were always these heated discussions about who the next member of the straw hats would be. I am aware that Luffy had once said that 10 members would be enough and he has a Grand Fleet now as well. But do you think that the crew is now complete and any new people that are met might join the Grand Fleet with their complete crew but not the Straw Hats? Would there be any useful roles for new members? E.g. Kinemon could be the tailor of the crew.
I remember there were always these heated discussions about who the next member of the straw hats would be. I am aware that Luffy had once said that 10 members would be enough and he has a Grand Fleet now as well. But do you think that the crew is now complete and any new people that are met might join the Grand Fleet with their complete crew but not the Straw Hats? Would there be any useful roles for new members? E.g. Kinemon could be the tailor of the crew.