Discussion - Is there another website same as MH yet? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Is there another website same as MH yet?

jackitshot

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
China
Hi, buddy, i have a question.

Is there another manga website's download traffic similar as mangahelpers yet? i know realitylapse, nihonomaru and mangashare, but they aren't good traffic as MH, and upload & download aren't convenient as MH. :)

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nothing I know of that has the number of series, number of groups posting, number of members and raw and translation posts.

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Mangatraders far surpasses it in series availabilty and lurk is the fastest (regarding download speed) I know. But MH has some good points too.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Lurk and Mangatraders are archive. The scans they have are posted here or to a group site/IRC first. Groups can't track visitors at either site nor can they post links to download from their own sites. MH is mostly lacking in shojo/josei. Most of the large groups don't post here. Mangaupdates is the only site with as many or more links to new Edited Mangas but they don't host free for use raws and translations. From experience I got more downloads from posting my Edited Mangas here then I did anywhere else, by a wide margin too.

Last edited:

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Being someone who prefers reading complete series, I find myself downloading from those sites most of the time. In fact, I rarely ever download anything from here, I just come occasionally to upload translations or Edited Mangas or post on the forums. But, yes, I'm well aware of the popularity of this site among the leechers all around the world.

jackitshot

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
China
Thank friends for good answers ^^

I am viewing Mangatraders, but as if it is not good as I expected
At first its rule says we don't upload any Japanese raw release
4. Languages And Acceptable things to upload

Files must be English translated manga (Japanese comic), manhwa (Korean comic), or manhua (Chinese comic). Artbooks from accomplished mangaka are acceptable, but it is preferred that they be related to a manga series.
We will not accept:

* Raws (untranslated files) or
* Translations of acceptable series in languages other than English or
* Comics from any country not listed above or
* Doujins, novels, games, fan-fiction, or fan-drawn manga in any language.
http://www.mangatraders.com/upload/

Then the website requires that we upload files in Mangatraders, i dislike it, because i have a lot of existed download links from the other network disks, if i just post download links instead of upload in Mangatraders, it can save time.

What address is lurk?

Last edited: