- Joined
- Dec 24, 2013
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am sure there are probably 2 or 3 more cooking schools. In fact i even think Tootsuki has another school in northern europe.
This are the ideas that i have regarding other schools.
1. Tootsuki International. Headed by Alice's dad. It's Tootsuki's branch for cooking and it teaches students from all around the world. I am sure on 2nd year something like this will happen. This is where we will probably meet Souma's first foreigner harem member. (Alice doesnt count she is half, we need 100% foreigner)
2. Erina's dad School. I feel Erina's dad, banished from Tootsuki built his own empire on his own. And now even owns a prestigious cooking school.
3. Some European (probably french) cooking school.
4. some american cooking school
This are the ideas that i have regarding other schools.
1. Tootsuki International. Headed by Alice's dad. It's Tootsuki's branch for cooking and it teaches students from all around the world. I am sure on 2nd year something like this will happen. This is where we will probably meet Souma's first foreigner harem member. (Alice doesnt count she is half, we need 100% foreigner)
2. Erina's dad School. I feel Erina's dad, banished from Tootsuki built his own empire on his own. And now even owns a prestigious cooking school.
3. Some European (probably french) cooking school.
4. some american cooking school