|
|
|
Jeanne D'Arc Fate series | - | Esdeath Akame ga Kill! |
Last edited:
|
|
|
Jeanne D'Arc Fate series | - | Esdeath Akame ga Kill! |
Why are you campaigning for someone else like that when you nominated Yui?
I'm a fickle person. And I kinda regret my nomination, thus I'm not motivated to campaign for my nomination anymore.Why are you campaigning for someone else like that when you nominated Yui?
I only saw this Jeanne on a few pics before and in the recent Apocrypha episode. I know almost nothing about her. I think she is probably be better than Esdeath, but I need more than a banner.


I need time, this is gonna be long.I still know nothing about Jeanne and @Atom triggered me by insulting one of my favorite NNT characters. If I don't learn more I will soon vote for Esdeath.
