Voting Round 2 Jeanne D'Arc vs Esdeath

Who wins?

  • Jeanne D'Arc

  • Esdeath


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France

​

Jeanne D'Arc
Fate series
​
-

Esdeath
Akame ga Kill!
​
 
Last edited:

Luca Blight

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
191
Reaction score
449
Age
37
Country
Vatican City State
Don't know much about Jeanne d'Arc apart from looking damned fine, but I know I don't particularly like the crazy ice-hoe!

Also, Saber (Arturia Pendragon) happens to be my favorite swordswoman to grace Japanese fiction. So there is that too. Go Jeanne!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,697
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why are you campaigning for someone else like that when you nominated Yui?

I only saw this Jeanne on a few pics before and in the recent Apocrypha episode. I know almost nothing about her. I think she is probably be better than Esdeath, but I need more than a banner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Why are you campaigning for someone else like that when you nominated Yui?

I only saw this Jeanne on a few pics before and in the recent Apocrypha episode. I know almost nothing about her. I think she is probably be better than Esdeath, but I need more than a banner.
I'm a fickle person. And I kinda regret my nomination, thus I'm not motivated to campaign for my nomination anymore.

Jeanne is giving her all for the greater good. It's too bad that there was not even a little exposition to her character in the first episode. Does the second episode even air during the voting phase of this battle? If so, I hope it will feature Jeanne, since it will definitely give you an easier time to decide.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Going with Jeanne here.She is much better than that psycho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Going with Jeanne, she is almost as good as Arturia:cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Esdeath. Pure thirst choice.


Idk Jeanne, but good luck to her.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Esdeath easily
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I haven't watched Apocrypha yet, so Esdeath it is.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jeanne.

Mainly because I'm still salty she beat Ha Yuri Zahard last round.:-_-
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
All those Esdeath hate comments make me cringe and wish that some people had more taste.

Esdeath STOMPS this fake Jeanne. Calling herself after a French war heroine, tsch.

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,697
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
I still know nothing about Jeanne and @Atom triggered me by insulting one of my favorite NNT characters. If I don't learn more I will soon vote for Esdeath.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I still know nothing about Jeanne and @Atom triggered me by insulting one of my favorite NNT characters. If I don't learn more I will soon vote for Esdeath.
I need time, this is gonna be long. :cop
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Esdeath gets my vote, although, if this was an actual battle contest, I wouldn't mind to see these two going head to head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top