Fantasy Jellal and Laxus vs Irene

Who Wins

  • Laxus and Jellal

    Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Irene

    Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Jellal and Laxus

    Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Dragon Irene

    Votes: 20 40.0%

  • Total voters
    50

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Where you got idea about Irene and Igneel ?
Igneel was ripped by Acno very fast. Irene challenged Acno.
They're ~ at same level exactly. Irene is Dragon Queen, what hard to understand here?

Aldoron was impressed even with Atlas Flame fire. LoL.
Atlas Flame is not even Igneel.
Wendy enchantment ?! LOLS. She herself said she is out of magic, so last bit of it she used on that enchantment. Furthermore she enchanted entire Max squad (not single one Max)
Igneel fought Acnologia in his dragon form for 20 minutes. He even knocked down Acnologia from the sky and made him cough blood. He ripped off Acno's arm. Irene is nowhere near Igneel's level.

The power that Wendy had wasn't from when Irene was about to die. It was from when Irene took over Wendy's body as Wendy Belserion. The personality enchantment she put on Wendy as she was about to die is a separate thing, hence why the enchantment is still there despite the fact that all the MP is gone.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
They had to lose somehow. They couldn't scratch em without nerfs
Everyone has to lose somehow, they could at least lose with some dignity.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Everyone has to lose somehow, they could at least lose with some dignity.
I can agree with you on Merc because he didn't stand a chance against Ignia's flames but Aldoron definitely did.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I've seen Dragon Eaters and 5 DG above Acnologia
Nobody except you has ever put a dragon eater above Acnologia.

And the 5DG aren't above Acnologia. They are on his level though, even if technically weaker.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Igneel fought Acnologia in his dragon form for 20 minutes.
You have chronograph, right? Why not 19 minutes ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nobody except you has ever put a dragon eater above Acnologia.
? And when I did it ?
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I can agree with you on Merc because he didn't stand a chance against Ignia's flames but Aldoron definitely did.
What? Having Doom lose to literal fodder? Metro losing to Gray and Juvia's hilarious love? Aldaron was a joke, there's no reason for his seeds to be that weak, and if they are that weak then losing them shouldn't weaken him. I can only pray Selene does better, hopefully her sexiness forces Mashima to give her more love
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You have chronograph, right? Why not 19 minutes ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



? And when I did it ?
At least 20 minutes. Technically they fought for longer. We know this because Igneel started fighting Acnologia before Kyouka started her 20 minute countdown of face. Then face went off, and they fought some more afterwards.

When you were trying to argue that Irene is stronger than a god dragon because she took down Nebal.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What? Having Doom lose to literal fodder? Metro losing to Gray and Juvia's hilarious love? Aldaron was a joke, there's no reason for his seeds to be that weak, and if they are that weak then losing them shouldn't weaken him. I can only pray Selene does better, hopefully her sexiness forces Mashima to give her more love
Because if they were too strong, you and others would complain that this villian is too strong and there's no "logical" way for FT to win.

You had Acnologia who would only go down after the continent came together and even then he almost won and people still complain. Lose-lose situation.

So you say "I hope this" but in reality you'll always find something to complain about.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
When you were trying to argue that Irene is stronger than a god dragon because she took down Nebal.
Ah, I got what you mean.

Well, Dragon Eaters aimed to slay Dragon Gods. It's pretty clear that if they have that aim they really believe they could do it.
And what part is hilarious with statement about their "Acno-levels".

It's just sarcasm on some posts - if you say DG are on Acno level, you should say DE on same level too. And someone who expect DE are on same level with Acno.. well.

So, all I said, they're not on Acno levels, re-read it better. But some guys had posts like "DE ate Acno arm", "DE could slay Acno if knew about him .. etc"
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Because if they were too strong, you and others would complain that this villian is too strong and there's no "logical" way for FT to win.

You had Acnologia who would only go down after the continent came together and even then he almost won and people still complain. Lose-lose situation.

So you say "I hope this" but in reality you'll always find something to complain about.
What are you talking about? The seeds could've have easily been extremely strong, unless of course Aldaron just ain't all that

That was RoT Acno, and he was immune to magic, and he still went down. As for why people complain, why wouldn't they? No explanation for why magic immunity disappeared, and no serious fight with 7DS Natsu, just a oneshot. The Fairy Sphere section was good, Human Acno was trash.

Not really, I was singing Mashima's pages at the start of the Aldaron arc when FT were fighting each other, it was just when Aldaron actually showed up that I started complaining lol.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What are you talking about? The seeds could've have easily been extremely strong, unless of course Aldaron just ain't all that
How you come to this I don't know but go off.

That was RoT Acno, and he was immune to magic, and he still went down. As for why people complain, why wouldn't they? No explanation for why magic immunity disappeared, and no serious fight with 7DS Natsu, just a oneshot. The Fairy Sphere section was good, Human Acno was trash.
He had to go down. Because there is thing called limits that have been shown in FT. His immunity reached it's limit. Not too hard ya see?

What are you complaining about? You want big explosions go read DBS. He needed the DS that's why he didn't go serious and just kill them. Like Acno took on the entire continent. What else is there?

Not really, I was singing Mashima's pages at the start of the Aldaron arc when FT were fighting each other, it was just when Aldaron actually showed up that I started complaining lol.
Yea just complain when the vocal point of the arc shows up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, this pointless. Irene still wins this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I also reckon Diablos are going to become an actual threat
Calling it right now, this won't hold up for you.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Irene is on August's level. Her dragon form gives her a massive advantage in terms of physical stats, and the wisdom of a sage dragon gives her access to her best attack. However, this comes at the cost of her becoming more vulnerable to dragon slaying magic. I see no reason why August can't copy dragon slaying magic, and indeed the melt spell he used against Natsu was probably just that. Overall, both August and Irene have the means to take each other out.

Also, Erza and Wendy gave Irene an extreme difficulty fight. They didn't beat her, but Erza broke Irene's strongest enchantment and then cut down her dragon form. Unless you believe Erza is just leagues above Laxus and Jellal combined, then there's simply no way this fight is a stomp. It's at least a high difficulty fight.

Ah, I got what you mean.

Well, Dragon Eaters aimed to slay Dragon Gods. It's pretty clear that if they have that aim they really believe they could do it.
And what part is hilarious with statement about their "Acno-levels".

It's just sarcasm on some posts - if you say DG are on Acno level, you should say DE on same level too. And someone who expect DE are on same level with Acno.. well.

So, all I said, they're not on Acno levels, re-read it better. But some guys had posts like "DE ate Acno arm", "DE could slay Acno if knew about him .. etc"
Dragon Gods are on Acnologia's level simply because they were introduced as such. Unless you believe that Hiro Mashima is just trying to mislead us, then there's just no reason not to take it at face value. At the very least, the god dragons should be on the same level as Acnologia in the way Igneel was. One of them is even Igneel's biological son.

The Dragon Eaters don't think they could take on a god dragon head on. They only made their move on Mercphobia after finding out he was weakened, and they wanted to weaken Aldoron before making their move on him too. More importantly, the run away when fighting people far weaker than the god dragons.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Human Acno was trash.
Trash who got zero damage by 7 DS (include Laxus)

And who oneshot 3 dragons at same time (include Animus and Zirconis)
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
Looking at this objectively, Laxus and Jellal win. Allot of what you guys are arguing is speculative. At the end of of the day, Wendy and Erza forced Irene to go dragon form. They made her so frustrated, and so upset by surviving and thwarting her that she did. In a direct comparison between Laxus and Irene. Laxus actually won his fight against Erza, and overwhelmed her with power several times, so there is no logical reason to assume the actual Dragon Slayer, who was gettin in blows against Acnologia and tanked several hits (Irene just dodged and tried to BFR). Cannot survive Irene’s blows or can’t replicate the same amount of power ash Erza did. The only people in FT who hit harder than Laxus are Gildarts and DF Natsu. In the same way Jellal was also capable of blocking Acnologia, effortlessly. (Well I think he was holding back here because (insert headcannon), well prove it then. There is no reason to assume that Irene is one shotting individuals who can block Acno or survive his blows. They have the durability feats and power feats needed to win this.



Ppl here are so strong fanboys and fangirls.

If be neutral.

1st. Irene is Dragon Queen after all. If someone say someone will beat her then it should be that guy/girl also should beat someone like Igneel.
2nd. Irene is sage dragon. With her simple hit she brokes all exclude one Erza bones. Laxus and Jellal are not super superior in durability to Erza.

3rd. Irene is great enchanter. It's not possible for almost everyone even touch her in normal battle.

***

Ppl are blind to see something and only keep in minds "Wendy+Erza vs Irene". It's just strange they did not see in same way "Max+Nab vs Aldoron"
What had Irene done to even make you putting her and Igneel in the same sentence mKdnaense
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
How you come to this I don't know but go off.



He had to go down. Because there is thing called limits that have been shown in FT. His immunity reached it's limit. Not too hard ya see? What are you complaining about? You want big explosions go read DBS. He needed the DS that's why he didn't go serious and just kill them.



Yea just complain when the vocal point of the arc shows up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, this pointless. Irene still wins this.
I dont get what you mean, but are you telling me you weren't complaining the moment Max beat Doom lol?

Nah, I would've just settle with a nice fight, like Mard, or Hades, or even F.Rogue, or Gajeel, or anyone really. I don't need to look outside this manga to see what I want. As for limits, never stated or implied Acno had one or that Natsu surpassed it, it was completely glossed over

I mean yeah, if it's not as good as earlier in the arc.

L&J still win
Calling it right now, this won't hold up for you.
That'd be disappointing, I'd like the Dragon Eaters to you know, actually eat a dragon. Plus he's really leaning into the 6 knights thing.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I dont get what you mean, but are you telling me you weren't complaining the moment Max beat Doom lol?

Nah, I would've just settle with a nice fight, like Mard, or Hades, or even F.Rogue, or Gajeel, or anyone really. I don't need to look outside this manga to see what I want. As for limits, never stated or implied Acno had one or that Natsu surpassed it

I mean yeah, if it's not as good as earlier in the arc.

L&J still win
Literally what I mean in a nutshell.

hat'd be disappointing, I'd like the Dragon Eaters to you know, actually eat a dragon. Plus he's really leaning into the 6 knights thing.
You're going to pull a "Nah Team Natsu is just that strong or some next level explanation" lmao
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Trash who got zero damage by 7 DS (include Laxus)

And who oneshot 3 dragons at same time (include Animus and Zirconis)
Trash as in I didn't enjoy his defeat, not that he couldn't fight
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Literally what I mean in a nutshell.
Uhuh
You're going to pull a "Nah Team Natsu is just that strong or some next level explanation" lmao
Against the DEs? I'm not sure why they would need an explanation for anything
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Uhuh
Against the DEs? I'm not sure why they would need an explanation for anything
I'm not sure you read my comment properly. Never mind.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Trash as in I didn't enjoy his defeat, not that he couldn't fight
If you look on defeat of Merc and Aldoron, they lost as mere garbage.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
If you look on defeat of Merc and Aldoron, they lost as mere garbage.
So? I didn't say they were better, in fact as I recall I said they were worse
 
Top