Saw this post elsewhere and thought I'd bring it here.
Jellal
Vs
Sabertooth
Everyone is at their strongest
Who wins?
Jellal
Vs
Sabertooth
Everyone is at their strongest
Who wins?
Unless you believe Jellal is blitzing Minerva and the rest then he loses.Sting, Rouge and Minerva scale to Historia Wahl. The others should be weaker than Minerva
Even if Sting goes dual elements, that by itself shouldn't change it too much. dual elements Sting could take out Larcade only because he basically nullified ALL of Larcade's abilities, leaving Larcade with just his physical ability to fight Sting + help from 2 other mages.
Dual elements Sting, at best, is giving base Natsu a high-extreme high diff
Jellal should take this mid-high diff IMO
Jellal is definitely blitzing Minerva.Unless you believe Jellal is blitzing Minerva and the rest then he loses.
WSD Sting scales to LFD and ISD.
Not at once.Jellal is definitely blitzing Minerva.
No lol. Base Natsu >> Base Sting. So LFD Natsu >> dual elements Sting
How?Sting solos with WSD.
Base Natsu >> Jellal. Jellal's super serious Grand Chariot = casual punch from Base Natsu without PoF or amps.Jellal is definitely blitzing Minerva.
No lol. Base Natsu >> Base Sting. So LFD Natsu >> dual elements Sting
Jellal is one of the fastest characters in the series. Speed is the guy's main thingNot at once.
Sure, but WSD Sting>Base Natsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
base Natsu >> Jellal? Ok.......Base Natsu >> Jellal. Jellal's super serious Grand Chariot = casual punch from Base Natsu without PoF or amps.
I'm sorry , but I've just seen a lot of atrocious Jellal wank on Reddit , so I'm going to bring this up now in every Jellal thread.
And? I don't think he can pull off an Tartaros moment and solo. Speed won't allow him to blitz all them at onceJellal is one of the fastest characters in the series. Speed is the guy's main thing
I don't think so. At best, he's at base Natsu level. I consider base Natsu to be low tier Spriggan level
Strictly via feats , yes.base Natsu >> Jellal? Ok.......

So just gonna ignore how Jellal fared better vs Acnologia than base natsu?Strictly via feats , yes.
I usually don't bring this up since Jellal has got good portrayal despite his lack of feats , but Jellal fans just blew his wank out of proportion on Reddit so you've to suffer the consequences.
He doesn't really need to blitz them all at once. One big spell and he takes out everyone except Sting, Rouge and Minerva (Sting and Rouge hides in shadow form, Minerva teleports into her dimension).And? I don't think he can pull off an Tartaros moment and solo. Speed won't allow him to blitz all them at once
Well I got WSD above Base Natsu. Don't know what Natsu would do against Shadow body
I'm not even a Jellal fan lmao, take it out on @Ebony MawStrictly via feats , yes.
I usually don't bring this up since Jellal has got good portrayal , but Jellal fans just blew his wank out of proportion on Reddit so you've to suffer the consequences.

Acnologia was jobbing. Serious Acno oneshots anyone in dragon form who isn't immortal or God Dragons. This fact can be understood because he couldn't even knock out Wendy in an amped state.So just gonna ignore how Jellal fared better vs Acnologia than base natsu?
Serious Acno, even in human form, one shots anyone in Alverez arc except Zeref (immortal). The guy basically proved that he could've one shot August as well, when he one shotted SerenaAcnologia was jobbing. Serious Acno oneshots anyone in dragon form who isn't immortal or God Dragons. This fact can be understood because he couldn't even knock out Wendy in an amped state.
Pissed off Jellal's super serious Grand Chariot scales to Base Natsu's punch , it's a fact. I don't bring this up because Jellal is an unfortunate victim of Alvarez bullshit , but strictly via feats he is nowhere near Base Natsu.
Depends on where you have dual elements Sting.Well WSD is enough to give Jellal a fight, add like 6 other mages and I don't really see it
Can’t argue with that, Acnologia’s jobbing is a fact. Man, this dude Jellal hasn’t had an actual feat in a long time.Acnologia was jobbing. Serious Acno oneshots anyone in dragon form who isn't immortal or God Dragons. This fact can be understood because he couldn't even knock out Wendy in an amped state.
Pissed off Jellal's super serious Grand Chariot scales to Base Natsu's punch , it's a fact. I don't bring this up because Jellal is an unfortunate victim of Alvarez bullshit , but strictly via feats he is nowhere near Base Natsu.
Nope , I don't believe Acno in human form can oneshot Zeref even if he wasn't immortal.Serious Acno, even in human form, one shots anyone in Alverez arc except Zeref (immortal). The guy basically proved that he could've one shot August as well, when he one shotted Serena