- Joined
- Dec 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Could someone please help me with these sentences?
I have no idea what キョドーフっシーン means.
Translation: You're _____ but innocent.
最初は週末ごとに来て慣らしていい とも仰ってたわ
Translation: You also said that you would be okay with getting used to coming each weekend at first. - not sure if this is translated correctly.
Translation: You went through the trouble of following the President and transferring to Seisou so
I wondered how motivated the people coming would be…
Why did you two come to Seisou?
I'm getting confused with the second line: どんなにヤル気のある人達が来るかと思えば。。。
What would 思えば mean in this context?
I can't work out how どんな ~ か is translated in this sentence.
Context: A stole B's cello so B can't practice and get better then A. B see's A with his cello and confronts him about it.
Translation: If you're going to go as far as backbiting, ____________
I'm having trouble with the second part of the sentence.
Thank you for all your help.
Translation: You're _____ but innocent.
Translation: You also said that you would be okay with getting used to coming each weekend at first. - not sure if this is translated correctly.
I wondered how motivated the people coming would be…
Why did you two come to Seisou?
I'm getting confused with the second line: どんなにヤル気のある人達が来るかと思えば。。。
What would 思えば mean in this context?
I can't work out how どんな ~ か is translated in this sentence.
Translation: If you're going to go as far as backbiting, ____________
I'm having trouble with the second part of the sentence.
Thank you for all your help.
Last edited:
