Chapter - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion

lexx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
All respect to Akira (R.I.P) but in no world Dragon Ball have a story with 7 or 8 rating.
There's a fair debate to be had whether DragonBall's influence is actually hurting the Shonen genre. How many "because why not" martial arts tournaments with variations of "chi" based superpowers and rage-awakenings are we going to sit through before we decide to move on to ...better writing?

Athrin

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't imagine anyone truly cares. Onto the actual topic, could this just be another Sukuna distraction? This wouldn't be the first time we've been misdirected in such a blatant way. Itadori doesn't know the full plan, so by extension nor do we.

Last edited:

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
I can't imagine anyone truly cares. Onto the actual topic, could this just be another Sukuna distraction? This wouldn't be the first time we've been misdirected in such a blatant way. Itadori doesn't know the full plan, so by extension nor do we.
Last time he had a distraction was in the middle of the chapter not at the end.
Looks too big of an event to be a "mere" distraction/illusion.
Gege putting Gojo fans on suicide watch twice would be the biggest troll ever though.

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Last time he had a distraction was in the middle of the chapter not at the end.
Looks too big of an event to be a "mere" distraction/illusion.
Gege putting Gojo fans on suicidal watch twice would be the biggest troll ever though.
Ain’t no suicide watch, we Goatjo fans always believed in his return !

kurosx

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Tanzania
Oh boy. Join the hype train my friends… Chuuu chuuu

kingRoXaS

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ain’t no suicide watch, we Goatjo fans always believed in his return !
Gojo returning with a technique he learned by instinct on the airport, Green

And Greeeeeeening all over Sukuna

That's the Kaisen that Jujutsu Tech always hoped for

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think this is some kind of Sukuna hallucination, like how Nanami was hallucinating about Haibara at the verge of death. Also Yuji doesnt seem to be reacting.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think this is some kind of Sukuna hallucination, like how Nanami was hallucinating about Haibara at the verge of death. Also Yuji doesnt seem to be reacting.
If this a Sukuna hallucinating just when Yuji starts tearing up his heart, then JJK will end in a few chapters lol

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But JJK is expected to end this year along with BNHA, no?

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
No, it was thanks to Takaba that Yuta was able to ambush Kenjaku
I think he is actually correct. Its not just Takaba, I have always suspected that Yuta used boogie woogie when he ambused Kenjaku. If you check the chapter, Kenjaku tries to react by moving towards Yuta, then Yuta appears behind Kenjaku again. Since I didn't see Yuta clap, I dismissed the idea. Now that we know Todo still has his technique with an extended range, and the fact that he actually helped remove the guards when Yuta ambused the higher ups, I am certain Todo was behind that swap.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think he is actually correct. Its not just Takaba, I have always suspected that Yuta used boogie woogie when he ambused Kenjaku. If you check the chapter, Kenjaku tries to react by moving towards Yuta, then Yuta appears behind Kenjaku again. Since I didn't see Yuta clap, I dismissed the idea. Now that we know Todo still has his technique with an extended range, and the fact that he actually helped remove the guards when Yuta ambused the higher ups, I am certain Todo was behind that swap.
Apparently, the sound SFX/Kanji in that chapter is the same as the one in this chapter when Todo used Boogie Woogie

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If this a Sukuna hallucinating just when Yuji starts tearing up his heart, then JJK will end in a few chapters lol
Unless Kenjaku comes out of nowhere afterwards, pulling a "SURPRISE MOTHETFUCKERS" type of shit, procesing with the final stage.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But JJK is expected to end this year along with BNHA, no?
If nothing changes for Gege, yeah
But starting to end one two chapters after Sukuna using his flames... Strange

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Unless Kenjaku comes out of nowhere afterwards, pulling a "SURPRISE MOTHETFUCKERS" type of shit, procesing with the final stage.
As much as I am a Goatjo glazer, the only scenario under which a Goatjo return is really plausible is if Gege proceeds with the merger and whatever abomination comes from it

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Gege said that JJK will end by December 2024, so yeah, that's perfectly possible. Probably Gege is planning some aftermath after Sukuna fight, maybe a little time skip to the future to give us a glimpse how everyone turned out. It would fit the date of December as the manga end.

Dynamight

Reaction score
Country
United States
But why would he see Gojo & not someone significant to him? & Yuji didn’t react simple because it wasn’t drawn. We’d have too wait till next chapter too see what this all actually means.

Last edited:

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
But why would he see Gojo & not someone significant to him? & Yuji didn’t react simple because it wasn’t drawn. We’d have too wait till next chapter too see what this all actually means.
Sukuna when killed Gojo said he was special, and that he´ll never forget about him. It seems he had an impact on him, and is probably the strongest sorcerer he ever confronted.

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
he is probably alive, i mean the big boss who was behind everything just killed like that that easy, something is off and imo he will be the real last boss or the creature he want to summon.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
he is probably alive, i mean the big boss who was behind everything just killed like that that easy, something is off and imo he will be the real last boss or the creature he want to summon.
"Real last boss" term for kenjaku feels so wrong after witnessing Gojo and Sukuna's power.

He could pull some smart move and all, maybe absorbing the merger (that will only happen if all the CG players die) to become stronger.

But we're on May now, this is supposed to be last year of JJK publication and Sukuna is supposed to be last opponent.

I guess if Gege didn't spend a lot of time on Takaba and Kenny fight, maybe he could have fought all out with Maki and Yuta and make the readers ok with his ending.

RenaLuv

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean. Thinking about Gege and how he feels about Gojo, I think it's waaay more likely that this is a fake out for him to collect another round of hype and Gojo fan tears 😂