Discussion - Jujutsu Kaisen Power Level Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen Power Level Thread

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@Equaling Heaven I just realized one thing - when one of Megumi's shikigami dies, it's power and techniques are passed on to his other shikigami right? That's what happened with the Demon Dog that was killed early on by the first special grader Finger Bearer, it's power and technique was inherited by the Totality / Wolf (?) Shikigami that he used against Hanami. This made me think, what if all of Megumi's 9 shikigami except Mahoraga were to die? All of their powers and techniques would flow into Mahoraga, making it even more absurdly OP.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Equaling Heaven I just realized one thing - when one of Megumi's shikigami dies, it's power and techniques are passed on to his other shikigami right? That's what happened with the Demon Dog that was killed early on by the first special grader Finger Bearer, it's power and technique was inherited by the Totality / Wolf (?) Shikigami that he used against Hanami. This made me think, what if all of Megumi's 9 shikigami except Mahoraga were to die? All of their powers and techniques would flow into Mahoraga, making it even more absurdly OP.
Such Shikigami would be totally unbalanced. Just thinkin of how Magoraga alone was able to push Sukuna, imagine if he could: fly, produce lightning/electricity, get enhanced senses and attribute boost, hydrokinesis, multiplication. Don't know about the toad or rabbit, but Nue, Dogs and Max Elephant would increase Mahoraga power a lot.
Reminder that Sukuna killed the giant snake summon earlier in the series. It might've fused with something.

MonsterEnvy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
And my thoughts on Toji are the same as yours. That's why I gave my condolences since a lot of people were bold enough to rank him below Dagon and Hanami.
Dagon and Hanami using Domain Expansion will kill Toji as he has no counter. Without it he will win.

If using the Inverted Spear he can easily handle Mahito barring Domain Expansion. Jogo is probably the only Disaster Curse that can handle him without Domain expansion.

On Kenjaku. The Databook says he would be unwilling to directly take on Mahito and Jogo, and they would be a hard fight for him to win. So presumably none of his tamed Curses have an easy counter to Mahito, or have more raw power then Jogo.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dagon and Hanami using Domain Expansion will kill Toji as he has no counter. Without it he will win.

If using the Inverted Spear he can easily handle Mahito barring Domain Expansion. Jogo is probably the only Disaster Curse that can handle him without Domain expansion.

On Kenjaku. The Databook says he would be unwilling to directly take on Mahito and Jogo, and they would be a hard fight for him to win. So presumably none of his tamed Curses have an easy counter to Mahito, or have more raw power then Jogo.
Toji already handled Dagon and made it ask how a human was overwhelming him. Won't comment on Hanami because a weaker Yuji and Todo were able to take care of her easily. You can keep thinkin like that, but if the writter keep placing Toji alongside Gojo, I don't see why you guys insist on playin him down.

Kenjaku himself would always avoid almost anyone directly it seems. He been playing with everybody (no pun intended) since we first saw and heard about the guy. Also, reminder that he said Geto would win against Okkotsu, and it's the body he's possessing right now. Still wouldn't be enough for jogo, maybe.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Won't comment on Hanami because a weaker Yuji and Todo were able to take care of her easily.
Hanami had not yet released his domain and according to Akutami, he is physically stronger than Jogo as well.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The fact that we didn't saw it's domain isn't anyone but Hanami's own fault. The same as Dagon she would underestimate Toji and die a few seconds later. Guy wiped Dagon as if he was nothing.
About her being physically stronger... Never heard of that and never saw it on anime either. Hanami didn't even knew what the thrill of battle felt like. All I know is that Jogo is faster and have more power overall. Jogo and Mahito are the only threat against Toji in the disasters. Gege wouldn't keep showing him alongside Gojo for no reason.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I was right then. Jogo have more speed and power. Big if because Yuji would never be able to hit him at that point.
Hanami going into frenzy at that point just proves that she was serious (it did mentioned how it felt the thrill of the fight for the first time at that point), no use of domain would be to preserve energy in cade Gojo would show up (and he did). We all know that a Domain will exhaust it's user. It wouldnt use it as everyone in this series act kind of arrogant around those with less energy, let alone someone with none like Toji - who is matched with Gojo a lot recently when they bring "strongest" as a topic.

Only Mahito and Jogo are above.
And if Hanami wasn't slower, Gojo wouldn't go for it first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Add: thanks for the suplementary notes, I barely pay attention to those. And another point is, Toji enhanced five senses would easily deal with Hanami's flowers and stealth, cursed bud would work on him since it feeds on cursed energy.

I'm pretty sure as strong as Hanami is, this mu is bad for it.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yes Toji would beat Dagon and Hanami in a normal fight from what we have seen. But if they got Domain expansion off he would die as he has no counter. Which is true for most of the cast, Domain Expansions auto hit just can't be dealt with unless the character has a counter.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I still bet on the spear + chain combo to deal with domain expansion, but just as Hanami's own technique, we'll never be able to see if it worked at all.

Just take one thing into account. If Maki was able to tank hits from both Dagon and Jogo and still come out alive when she wasn't even awakened to the point she is now (Maki is now on the same level of physical prowess streength resilience and everything as Toji) what would make you guys think an instant hit from a domain would OHKO him begore retalation? I still don't even know why people ignore that he have no cursed energy at all and how it favors him in most MU since you can't feel him.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I still bet on the spear + chain combo to deal with domain expansion, but just as Hanami's own technique, we'll never be able to see if it worked at all.

Just take one thing into account. If Maki was able to tank hits from both Dagon and Jogo and still come out alive when she wasn't even awakened to the point she is now (Maki is now on the same level of physical prowess streength resilience and everything as Toji) what would make you guys think an instant hit from a domain would OHKO him begore retalation? I still don't even know why people ignore that he have no cursed energy at all and how it favors him in most MU since you can't feel him.
Jogo burned Mai casually without even trying and she was completely out of the fight, reversed Curse Technique was used to heal her. Jogo has lots of attacks with tons of power and speed. The only reason she lived is because Jogo got distracted before he double tapped all of his victims.

Also Maki barely got hit by Dagon's domain hits, before Megumi came in and turned off the auto hits as he was focusing on killing Naobito who had a domain counter, and Nanami over her.
Toji would not instantly die yes, but he would die quickly and without being able to retaliate as Dagon's creatures would just rip him apart as he can't do anything about that. Like Dagon when Toji killed him had already figured out how to secure victory, but was stopped by Naobito before he could get out of Toji's range and wait out Megumi.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Barely is different from wasn't. She was able to tank those. I already had this kind of discussion here and people pointed out that if she was the only target things would be different (and I agree). You guys know that in JJK world cursed energy is the way to go when it comes to measure someone or something as threat. Toji and Maki have the upper hand in those.

Maki wasn't that healed by reversed tech because it doesn't work on her or people gifted by heavenly restriction, others wouldn't have the same luck. Tsukumo said that it was Maki's physical strength is what saved her. Now imagine Toji, who is leagues above Shibuya Maki, was able to massacre Gojo and forced him to evolve and develop a devastating technique for a OHKO chance.

I guess you're just underestimating Toji by saying some crabs and fishs and eels would rip his body apart. The only thing that did it so far was a mass of imaginary energy. You can even reply by saying I'm the one overestimating the guy, but we have enough proof that he and current Maki are top tier threats that can deal with some plants and fishs easy.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Barely is different from wasn't. She was able to tank those. I already had this kind of discussion here and people pointed out that if she was the only target things would be different (and I agree). You guys know that in JJK world cursed energy is the way to go when it comes to measure someone or something as threat. Toji and Maki have the upper hand in those.

Maki wasn't that healed by reversed tech because it doesn't work on her or people gifted by heavenly restriction, others wouldn't have the same luck. Tsukumo said that it was Maki's physical strength is what saved her. Now imagine Toji, who is leagues above Shibuya Maki, was able to massacre Gojo and forced him to evolve and develop a devastating technique for a OHKO chance.

I guess you're just underestimating Toji by saying some crabs and fishs and eels would rip his body apart. The only thing that did it so far was a mass of imaginary energy. You can even reply by saying I'm the one overestimating the guy, but we have enough proof that he and current Maki are top tier threats that can deal with some plants and fishs easy.
The plants and fish won't exist until they take chunks out of the person.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The plants and fish won't exist until they take chunks out of the person.
The moment they come into existence they will have to bypass an over-human strong gifted body

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Zenin clan vs Mahito group

Nanami vs Todo

Todo vs Naoya
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Naobito was freaked out when Toji appeared, because Toji is supposed to be dead. He also did not lie to Megumi and Maki about Toji. He was accurate.
The mini arc Perfect Preparation confirmed how Toji if he wanted to he could destroy all the Zenin.

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Zenin clan vs Mahito group
Disaster Curses utterly crush Zen'in Clan. Any one of them alone could wipe out the group using Domain expansion, and Jogo would not even need it.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Disaster Curses utterly crush Zen'in Clan. Any one of them alone could wipe out the group using Domain expansion, and Jogo would not even need it.
And the other two ?

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think both those fights would be close.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Awasaka, Shigemo and Ogami what rank do you think they are?

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Awasaka, Shigemo and Ogami what rank do you think they are?
Ogami can't really be ranked as her power depends on preparation and the spirit she brings.

Awasaka and Shigemo are probably Grade 2 Sorcerer level with troublesome techniques.