Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Update on Mahou Tsukai Kurohime. The serialisation resumes on the web!

Access it here: http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/kurohime/index.html

To view the manga, click on the purple box to open the main page (or click here). Click Step 1 to download and install the browser (reader). Click Step 2 to download the web manga.

If you run into problems, get back to me and I'll download it to see how it works. ^^; Otherwise, I won't bother installing.

==

@Asakura: Great! Thanks for taking over. :D I'll leave the rest to you, then!
 

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
163
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Works fine for me. Note that the installation wizard is (not surprisingly) completely in Japanese.
 

Culaio

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
144
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The official Jump Square thread

could someone upload pat-ken chapter 2 I would be very grateful
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: The official Jump Square thread

is the new SQ out now?

and, when is Embalming gonna be scaned?

- sorry, just can't await...
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

According to what Asakura said on IRC, he didn't see embalming in the mag for some reason.
 

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
163
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

The next issue of Jump SQ is supposed hit the newsstands on Jan. 4.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

The issue is shipped early with WJ #06-07, so most of the subscribers have gotten their issues. :) Not me though. T_T Probably this weekend.

I heard a rumour Embalming went on break... Looks like it's true. :o
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I heard a rumour Embalming went on break... Looks like it's true.
:( :( :( Embalming is the only new series that I like from this new mag :(

fuck...and the next issue is coming out when? in february or march or even later?

i know, it's normally monthly, but i heard some rumors...
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Issue #3 hits newsstands on Feburary 4, 2008.
 

m0jj0

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The official Jump Square thread

man, I just wish someone would scan Dragonaut...
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

My Kino just sent me a message that #3 is here, so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I usually only scan Tegami Bachi, but if there are other series that need slack picked up on, I can try to help.

So far the official release date has been the 4th of every month, though I don't know how weekends will affect this schedule.
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I'm scanning Dragonaut chapter 2 and 3 tonight.


That'd be great if you lend a hand! Thanks haya!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

:( :( :( Embalming is the only new series that I like from this new mag :(

fuck...and the next issue is coming out when? in february or march or even later?

i know, it's normally monthly, but i heard some rumors...
Luck Stealer, Shiki and Tista are imo way better. I never liked embalming but I can understand the sadness of those who love it

a question: was chapter one of dragonaut scanlated?
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: The official Jump Square thread

yes, it was...by 2 rookie's..

the one did a scan that was 79 mb, in the end...

and the other did a "MQ/HQ" Scan and in the end it was like LQ...full of noise and stuff...

but still I'd recommend you the "MQ/HQ" version...just use the search-option...

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22483&highlight=Dragonaut
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

OK then, I can pick up scanning raws of Kiyoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku 2 & 3 (rather selfishly, because I'd like to encourage a translation of that one:XD), and PAT-KEN Akiba Zaijuu, if no one's planning on doing those.

Tegami's a priority for me though, since I'm Editing it, so the others are going to come out a little slower.
 
Last edited:

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

OK then, I can pick up Kiyoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku 2 & 3 (rather selfishly, because I'd like to encourage a translation of that one:XD), and PAT-KEN Akiba Zaijuu, if no one's planning on doing those.

Tegami's a priority for me though, since I'm Editing it, so the others are going to come out a little slower.
Does that mean you plan on translating Pat-Ken too? If so, I think I'd be interesting in making a Edited Manga for it.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

eheh, sorry, I don't do translation.:sweat I just meant I'd scan the RAWs for anyone to do translations/Edited Mangas.
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Wait wait! I technically have Utsukushiku 2-3 fully scanned. I did it last night. I haven't done Pat-ken though

Hope you get this before it's too late


Edit: my list

Utsukushiku 2-3 Scanned
Shiki 2 Scanned
Some one-shot that I don't even know the name of Scanned
Pat-ken 2-3
Kure-nai 3
ToI 3
Luck Stealer 3
Rosario II 3

Stuff that I will probably not scan or distro:

Tista 3
One-shot by Kochi Kame's mangaka
One-shot by School Rumble's mangaka (looks horrible)

So if you want to scan Pat-ken, you can take it off my hands I'll wait for your approval. For now, I will skip that and go on to Kure-nai ch. 3.
 

zidane

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
1,162
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Wow! Can't await t get my hands on Shiki 2!
and the One Shot's sounds interesting too, since you think that it's the best one out of 3...
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

The cute looking girl in the one-shot caught my eye. That and it's relatively short to ease the hard scanning work.


I'll consider doing the one by Kochi Kame's mangaka but that'll be the last one in my list for sure but I'm not doing the one by School Rumble's mangaka.... It's just unbearable to scan.... >_______<


I'm gonna distro in an hour or two
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top