Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culaio

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
144
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I have a question
will someone scan Pat-ken or did I miss it somewhere ?

ps.sorry for bad english
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I don't think anyone had done it yet. I did remember that I said I'll try to scan it if I have time to do it, but bunch of translations and school works are in my way right now. (I prioritize translating manga over scanning them @_@ )
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I will scan Luck Stealer but drop out for the rest of the month. Sorry guys.

What's left:

Ginpachi (15 pages) - I would scan this but my copy of it got ripped up.
Pat-ken (47 pages)
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I'm back, and I'm on Pat-Ken. should be done by end of the week...
:edit: I'll also do Ginpachi if no one's done it by the time I post PK.
 
Last edited:

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The official Jump Square thread

i'm still astounded at how productive this is.

and we approach a new issue in a short time :D
more matsuri i son the horizon!
 

terrorei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
45
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I have a question about the next issue. Is there Claymore included? There are rumors that there is no this week, but i coulden't really see it.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I have a question about the next issue. Is there Claymore included? There are rumors that there is no this week, but i coulden't really see it.
Apparently yes, read here.
 

terrorei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
45
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The official Jump Square thread

So it means there will be no Claymore in May?
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Correct. Gotta wait next month for the new chapter.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

so in may issue: shiki chapter 4 will come out

can't wait for it, shiki is so awesome and really gives me the chills
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

BIG NEWS in SQ!! (Okay, not so big, but it's big to me.)

The Gintama novel series, 3-nen Z-gumi Ginpachi-sensei, ends its serialisation this month in SQ #5. Next month onwards, in SQ #6 (release 5/2), a new novel serialisation begins. And, it's none other than...

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Secret Bullet!!!

Ahem. Sorry for shouting. >_> More info will be posted in this thread!
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

NICE~! XD

Now is my chance to take a look at Reborn! (always was too lazy to download it XD )
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

That sounds like a good news indeed!!

Hope you'll be able to translate it too :nuts
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

SQ II news

JUMP SQ II (pronounced Jump Square Second) is an extra issue of JUMP SQ (something like Akamaru JUMP is to Weekly Jump) and the inaugural issue will be released this month on 18 Apr with a huge bang!

The issue will come with an extra booklet, Stan Lee the Book. (LOL) It will contain:
- The world's first America-Japan collaboration project between Stan Lee and Takei Hiroyuki (mangaka of Shaman King) titled Karakuri Douji ULTIMO (機巧童小ULTIMO).
- A detailed profile and introduction of Stan Lee.
- Stan Lee Heroes Tribute Illustration!!! Featuring original art by Katsura Masakazu (I"s, Video Girl Ai), Murata Kousuke (Eyeshield 21), Minowa Yukata (animator for Madhouse), Yamamoto Yamato (Kure-nai), Endou Tatsuya (Tista) and MORE!!

The magazine itself will feature extra chapters of SQ series such as Kure-nai, Tista, Gag Manga Biyori, Tegami Bachi and Rozario and Vampire, as well as gag manga extra chapters for Tsumikabatsu, Sekai no Chuushin and Chaos Kitchen. SQ series will also have furoku (gifts) such as a clear file for Embalming, a poster for Kure-nai (which is joined to the poster that came with SQ #5), and a collage poster for Musical Tennis no Oujisama.

The rest (bulk) of the magazine will contain one shot stories by newcomers as well as Jump mangaka. Look for more information at the official site for JUMP SQ II!!


Character design preview for ULTIMO:

 
Last edited:

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

ooh, you tease, so much alluring info
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The official Jump Square thread

:scry i wanna see those tribute art by those mangakaaaaaaa! :fangirl
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The official Jump Square thread

O M F G

I want that Stan Lee tribute imgaes. OMFG. Marvel galores all around. *runs around crying with happiness* :pmg
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

A Murata tribute to Stan Lee?! :blink I wanna see that! :shakefist
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The official Jump Square thread

yep on ritual scan the stan lee and takei coorporation was old news (like one month ago)

so no suprise for me but the pictures are new that's a huge surprise
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top