Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Are there any other interesting one-shots that came out of SQ II?
 

Zoe

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
252
Reaction score
104
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh, I know. I was just wondering if there was anything that stood out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh, I know. I was just wondering if there was anything that stood out.
Not sure, I don't have the issue myself. I know njt said some of them were good.....I forget which ones though.
 

Darkboulette

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
23
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I've scanned the Hoshi Ota's one-shot, and i've put it here because i dunno where is the right section to put it.
Raw of Hoshi Ota: http://www.mediafire.com/?m1gbyzbf3my

And i'll scan also Jeep and Wagon.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I'll make the RTS thread then. Thank you for the RAW, Darkboulette. ^_^
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

^ That was given as a gift in the special issue of Jump SQ II. It should not be for sale separately.
 

n8starr

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
132
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Do they still do Parman? I havent seen any raws of it past chapter 3 in a while...
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Oh, I know. I was just wondering if there was anything that stood out.
You mean aside from the much-hyped Ultimo collab?
I liked Toriya Trip, which I'm Editing right now. Also Jeep & Wagon. A lot of people seem to like Cross, but I haven't had a chance to read it properly yet.
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The official Jump Square thread

what's the one with the noodle eater bloke and fox spirits? saw the preview on s-manga and im curious.

and parman is still running. collectively a couple of chapters were scanlated, but when my own laziness and a lack of interest kicked in translating and Editing seemed to have ceased sadly. shame, i enjoyed reading it. comic essay..... fun idea
 

n8starr

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
132
Reaction score
11
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Yeah i liked it too, maybe someone will take it up if they can sometime soon... well since i looked thru the thread here and saw chapters 4 and 5, i will keep an eye on this and see if anyone posts any more chapters...
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

what's the one with the noodle eater bloke and fox spirits? saw the preview on s-manga and im curious.
That's the one, Toriya Trip. I posted the raw here a few weeks back.
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The official Jump Square thread

and it got scanned ooh! easily my favourite thing to come from jump SQ II

but of course in the full run of SQ it can't hold a flame to Matsuri Special :D

so with the next issue on the horizon (i think) what are you all looking forward to?

EDIT: HOLD THE BONE! THE LEGENDZ ARTIST DID THIS?! Oh my god, i am officially on a high
 
Last edited:

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: The official Jump Square thread

new jump, preview:



 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Heiji - sama is reporting something about Hatsukoi Ltd. appearing in JUMP SQ issue 8. I have no idea if it's permanent or a special final chapter, I can't read French ^^. It's also up at the Jump SQ website, but no Japanese ^^. Sorry if it's been posted already, but does anyone have any more info about this?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: The official Jump Square thread

^ Hatsukoi Ltd one-shot and poster in the August (8月) issue. I guess the theme of the one-shot will depend on how abrupt the ending is in WJ. (is it over yet?)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Yeah it's over. I kind of lost track of it towards the end to. I guess there giving it the P2 treatment, except in a high circulation mag. Would be nice to see Mizuki - sensei do a full series in JSQ. Her style would fit in very well, maybe better then in WJ.
 

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: The official Jump Square thread

sorry, embalming????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top