Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

If you say it's about as good as ToraDora I'll try it. I'll give chapter 1 a try no matter what, assuming a translation comes. If it's fun I'll keep reading. I've been reading Dr. Rurru, Neko may go well with that.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Here's hoping its not "that" loli... Right now the only ecchi I'm reading is Ane Doki which is pretty good. If Neko is as good as ToraDora, I might actually follow it.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Well, first chapter of Mayoi Neko was not that bad, so I'm thinking of continue to read it.
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Here's hoping its not "that" loli... Right now the only ecchi I'm reading is Ane Doki which is pretty good. If Neko is as good as ToraDora, I might actually follow it.
Part of the problem is that for most comic adaptation to be successful, it's important for the mangaka to try to make his/her characters have certain level of familiarity as the original illustrator.

With Mayoi-Neko, the original illustartion was... well... Loli-like to begin with. There's just not much that Yabuki can do to change that (without pissing off established fans of the novel).
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

CXC has scanlated chapter 1 so I started a thread for Neko: here! Head over there to discuss the chapter!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I'm not sure this is real or not, but I'll upload just in case.

February Issue
Tsumika Batsu, Genkaku Picasso, Shyonbori Onsen are out.
Embalming is absent.

March Issue
Lead CP: Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama
CP: Sengoku BASARA, Dr.Rurru, Ultimo
New Series: KOBAN by Ishikawa Chika
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

February Issue
Tsumika Batsu, Genkaku Picasso, Shyonbori Onsen are out.
out as in a cut? three series at once seems a bit too drastic, but then, its a monthly.....

but they can't be cutting three series and having only one new series right?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Genkaku is out!? Does that mean the shonen would us being deprived of Furuya Usamaru? A very sad day for manga in general.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I'm not sure this is real or not, but I'll upload just in case.

February Issue
Embalming is absent.
Oh come on Watsuki. Do not go Togashi on me and don't be sick like Inada either. =/

March Issue
Lead CP: Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama
CP: Sengoku BASARA, Dr.Rurru, Ultimo
New Series: KOBAN by Ishikawa Chika
I love Dr. Rurru and Ultimo colors. I shall look forward to them. Too bad something else couldn't get shin prince of garbage's color. >.>
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Sorry guys, looks like information that I found was a false one.:crying I found a ToC, but still not 100% sure it is real one, but I'll upload just in case if it is real one.

March Issue
Claymore (Lead CP)
Sengoku BASARA (New Series, CP)
D.Gray-man (CP)
Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama
Gag Manga Biyori
Mayoi Neko Overrun! (CP)
Ao no Exorcist
Binbougami Ga!
Karakuridouji Ultimo
Rosario to Vampire Season 2 (CP)
Houkago no Ouji-sama
Shyonbori Onsen
Kabuto King (One Shot, CP)
Kure-nai (Cover)
Embalming
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
Kakko Kawaii Sengen! (CP)
Dr.Rurru
Genkaku Picasso
Shiki
Luck Stealer
Tsumika Batsu

I think person who upload ToC forgot to include Tegami Bachi.

April Issue
Lead CP, Cover = Ao no Exorcist
CP = Binbougami Ga!, Karakuridouji Ultimo, Sengoku BASARA, One shot
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Did Tegami Bachi go on a break again?nevermind, I see now.
D.Gray man color woo hoo, I wonder what this new series Sengoku BASARA will be about, I'm looking forward to it.
The March issue is going to be awesome, Lead color and cover for Exorcist. :spaz
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Did Tegami Bachi go on a break again?nevermind, I see now.
D.Gray man color woo hoo, I wonder what this new series Sengoku BASARA will be about, I'm looking forward to it.
The March issue is going to be awesome, Lead color and cover for Exorcist. :spaz
Sengoku BASARA is based on video game of same name. There is a prologue (or chapter 0) of Sengoku BASARA already released in MangaHelpers.

http://mangahelpers.com/m/sengoku-basara-3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Sengoku basara huh? I really like the anime which was crazy awesome, I hope the manga is good. BTW, Sengoku Armors which was released in jump, does it have any connection to Basara?
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Sengoku basara huh? I really like the anime which was crazy awesome, I hope the manga is good. BTW, Sengoku Armors which was released in jump, does it have any connection to Basara?
Sengoku ARMORS doesn't have any connection with Sengoku BASARA, just titile is pretty similar.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

This is more like it. Granted Dr.Ruuru doesn't get a color but at least that crappy sequel to PoT won't be getting it either. I love the covers and colors for Kurenai so I'll look forward to it when it turns up. Many other series I like will be getting color as well it seems.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

I love the covers and colors for Kurenai so I'll look forward to it when it turns up.
Kurenai is just getting cover, not colours.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Sengoku Basara...in fact, it should've been more precise and say Sengoku Basara 3 (since there are already Sengoku Basara and Sengoku Basara 2 manga...this is of the third game in series, so...:S )
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

Kurenai is just getting cover, not colours.
The cover will still be in color and not black and white. That is what I meant.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

The cover will still be in color and not black and white. That is what I meant.
I think you can see Kurenai cover on Jump Square website.
 

andrewsungchehau

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)

yippie for D Gray Man getting color pages again.xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top