Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was indeed bad. Although I'm pretty sure it was never meant to be "good," just promotion. I'm sure we'd all like a reboot (I'm not greedy; just the animation of Jinchu would be good enough for me) but I don't think we will ever get it. We've been teased with these "big announcements" far too much and I've lost all hope.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I for one still haven't, especially now with the success of the movies, the success of Jojo anime and the fact that now it's 20 years to the start of Kenshin, much like it was 25 years to the start of Jojo when the first anime aired.
 

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
A new "Ruroken" poster (lol)
 

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Interesting. I wonder what it'll be? I was just thinking with all the attention Kenshin is getting that I'm surprised a formal reboot of the anime hasn't been announced a la HXH. It'd be easier to do since the manga is done and all --unlike HXH.
probably another special chap like cinema ban but I def agree on new anime the last arch needs to be animated proper ending is long over due just do not understand why it keeps getting over looked cause it was by far the most impactful imo with what happened to Karu and then the backstory on Kenshins past. I loved kyoto arch Shishio was beastly but it's been redone enough hoping live action might cover it.
 

IronAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Gakumon!~Ohkami Shoujo wa Kujikenai~ (New Series)


Kono Oto Tomare!


To Love-Ru Darkness


1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi


Iiyone! Yonezawa Sensei (New Series)


Shinai Naru Koroshiya-sama


Toshokan no Minarai Shisho (One Shot)


Second Brain


Info uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
5,852
Age
33
Country
United States
Well Madhouse is almost done with HxH, it might be cool for them to do a RuroKen remake afterwards.
 

IronAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Jump SQ. June Issue Preview:



Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Cover Jump SQ.19 Vol.13:
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just realized it has Fantasma on the cover, hopefully it means it truly is doing good.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just realized it has Fantasma on the cover, hopefully it means it truly is doing good.
I hope that's the case too, but it's just an ad to show that the series is moving to SQ.19. Adashi Mono also showed up on the cover when it switched magazines last year, and it was cancelled like three issues later.
 

IronAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
June Releases:
- Claymore Volume 26
- Sousei no Onmyouji Volume 2
- Kekkai Sensen Volume 9

Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
 

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Currently, what chapter is Sousei no Onmyouji on?
 

Netorare

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
chapter 6
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Preview for Jump SQ.19 issue 14. Looks like I spoke too soon about TLRD being dethroned...



All ten volumes of Rosario + Vampire First Season will be made available for free from April 25 to May 8.
http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/sp_rosario/
 
Last edited:

Txapeldun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
599
Reaction score
236
Country
Abu Dhabi

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I read the new Fantasma chapter, and I think it might end with chapter 11 since 10 had a pretty big "right before the final chapter" feel. There's also only room for one more chapter in volume 3, and I don't see how the author could fill a fourth volume with how things are going. It didn't say that next chapter will be the last though, and it seems weird to move it to SQ.19 for only two chapters, so it might last a bit longer. There's almost no chance it'll go for more than four volumes, though.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I read the new Fantasma chapter, and I think it might end with chapter 11 since 10 had a pretty big "right before the final chapter" feel. There's also only room for one more chapter in volume 3, and I don't see how the author could fill a fourth volume with how things are going. It didn't say that next chapter will be the last though, and it seems weird to move it to SQ.19 for only two chapters, so it might last a bit longer. There's almost no chance it'll go for more than four volumes, though.
I guess they went one too many times to the exorcism manga well. Never read it though...
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess they went one too many times to the exorcism manga well. Never read it though...
I get what you're saying, but Fantasma really has nothing to do with exorcism at all. It's a mafia series with supernatural elements, more like Reborn. Sousei no Onmyouji is the new series about exorcists.
 

IronAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Jump SQ. June Issue Cover:


Preview Scene of μ&i (upcoming new series):


Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top