- Joined
- Jun 22, 2009
- Messages
- 4,224
- Reaction score
- 1,235
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)
Ultimo (at least what I've read which is only the first two chapters) just seems like a way over hyped series with nothing really to offer but fight scenes and a bland plot.
The only reason I think most people give a crap is the names behind it. Takei's and Lee's names are the only thing pushing right now imo.
Ultimo (at least what I've read which is only the first two chapters) just seems like a way over hyped series with nothing really to offer but fight scenes and a bland plot.
The only reason I think most people give a crap is the names behind it. Takei's and Lee's names are the only thing pushing right now imo.

