- Joined
- Aug 2, 2007
- Messages
- 1,665
- Reaction score
- 1,994
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Really I love Boku to Majo no Jikan They should scanlate more chapters.Hattori Souta (author of Chaos Kitchen) released new series, called Dark Act, by online through Jump SQ's official website.
Also, it is confirmed that Boku to Majo no Jikan will be getting vomic.
Sweet. I really like Boku to Majo no Jikan...a shame raws basically don't exist anywhere.Hattori Souta (author of Chaos Kitchen) released new series, called Dark Act, by online through Jump SQ's official website.
Also, it is confirmed that Boku to Majo no Jikan will be getting vomic.
I, also, enjoy reading Boku to Majo no Jikan, but I think it is getting vomic too fast. Even Ao no Exorcist took one year to get vomic, and Boku to Majo no Jikan already getting vomic within 6 months.Sweet. I really like Boku to Majo no Jikan...a shame raws basically don't exist anywhere.
Have they said anything about voices yet? And yeah this IS fast. Like it's first volume just came out a few days ago.I, also, enjoy reading Boku to Majo no Jikan, but I think it is getting vomic too fast. Even Ao no Exorcist took one year to get vomic, and Boku to Majo no Jikan already getting vomic within 6 months.
Also, I get raws from somewhere else, so I know how the story is going currently.
November Issue:548 :作者の都合により名無しです:2011/10/01(土) 13:27:33.00 ID:QnEUaUcX0
もう3日前には出てるのにきてないのは、興味ある人がいなくなっちまったんじゃね?
はにめろ(巻頭)
貧乏神
ギャグ
とらぶる(C)
テニス
放課後
魔女
パパ
クレイモア
こち亀(C)
紅
()
青
ガルコレ(読切)
エンバ
()(C)
少女は(読切)
Dグレ
PAR
長谷部(C)
GATE7
ロザパン
テガミ
ラック
ミチャエル(読切)
僕友(C)
月華
しょんぼり
血界
551 :作者の都合により名無しです:2011/10/01(土) 13:31:12.12 ID:QnEUaUcX0
12月号
表紙&巻頭 GATE7
センター テニス、とらぶる、テガミ
読切センター スペツナズ・トリグラフ/賀来ゆうじ
出張センター Gえでぃしょん/河下水希

I did ask same question before and someone did answer that SQ also use same ranking system as WSJ (except for eight weeks thing). When I looked at ranking for axed series, I think SQ series begin to get ranked from either chapter 2 or 3.A newbie question: is the ranking format in SQ similar to WSJ minus the eight week thing? Since its structure is different, I assume it'll have a slight difference but then again I'm not entirely sure.
Isn't G-Maru Edition already serialized in SQ 19?G-Maru Edition (One Shot by Kawashita Mizuki)
Yup, but it doesn't mean it can't get a one shot in SQ. This'll be interesting.Isn't G-Maru Edition already serialized in SQ 19?
Some of popular series from SQ.19 tend to release in SQ as one shot; even one of series has moved to SQ. Kekkai Sensen releases in SQ for about every 6 months; it is like Kekkai Sensen is serializing in both of SQ and SQ.19.Isn't G-Maru Edition already serialized in SQ 19?