- Joined
- May 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,056
- Reaction score
- 915
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Mmm... Guys kinda very off topic but do any of you know anything about Beet the Vandel Buster? It ran on Monthly but got on a hiatus .. can't remember when but IIRC around 2005 or so, I have just read Viz volumes because I liked the mangakas previous work Dai No Daiboken and the story.
Beet which only got like 12 volumes got like 75 anime episodes which is a lot for only 12 volumes, it surely looked like the next big thing (And I know it had the potential since the mangaka are very talented), I have heard various rumors such as one of the mangakas being ill or something like that, anyone knows exactly what happen?
Have they like.. ever mentioned them on SQ or something?
Beet which only got like 12 volumes got like 75 anime episodes which is a lot for only 12 volumes, it surely looked like the next big thing (And I know it had the potential since the mangaka are very talented), I have heard various rumors such as one of the mangakas being ill or something like that, anyone knows exactly what happen?
Have they like.. ever mentioned them on SQ or something?

