Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Since Embalming is absent,why hasnt Rurouni Kenshin started yet?
Maybe Watsuki is working on story during the blank time bewteen Embalming and Rurouni Kenshin.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Another color page for Binbougami Ga! :super Finally its getting some respect now.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Another color page for Binbougami Ga! :super Finally its getting some respect now.
Binbougami ga! is always getting color page when its volume released, so it is not exactly its getting more respect.
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
@Oberon:
Shin PoT is getting color page in April Issue.
Yeah, now I correct the mistake. I was misled by ToC because in this one Shin PoT wasn't mentioned the Color Page.
 

matto24

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
news about to love ru's announcement?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
news about to love ru's announcement?
There isn't any announcement for To Love-Ru.

---------- Post added February 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was February 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM ----------

This is a picture for upcoming comicalization of Ano Hana; the illustrator for its manga-adaptation is Izumi Mitsu:

 

endlessabyss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
About the new Kenshin manga--What is the plot going to be like? Is it to be named as Kenshin (II)? o.O
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! has moved to SQ.19
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
About the new Kenshin manga--What is the plot going to be like? Is it to be named as Kenshin (II)? o.O
There has not been any official statement or summary of the plot.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
About the new Kenshin manga--What is the plot going to be like? Is it to be named as Kenshin (II)? o.O
There hasn't any information about plot (I think we have to wait until it actually release the chapter), but I think the name will be remain same (based from Jump SQ. official website).
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
So chapter 8 is the last one on Jump SQ?
yes, it is.

---------- Post added March 06, 2012 at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2012 at 10:18 AM ----------

Senyuu。, an online manga from NicoNico Manga, will be serialized on June Issue of Jump SQ.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Inumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
410
Reaction score
285
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Cool. The art style looks very fun.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Cool. The art style looks very fun.
But, I doubt that the author won't do artwork for magazine version because he is still serializing online version (it is weekly). So, I think there going to be an illustrator for magazine version.

If not, then we'll see how the author will manage to do in magazine version.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! has moved to SQ.19
You have got to be kidding me. Feels like Mayoi Neko all over again and its a series by the same writer no less.

Also to say I wasn't fond of Ano Hana would be an understatement so seeing a manga adaption for it in Square makes me far from happy.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
You have got to be kidding me. Feels like Mayoi Neko all over again and its a series by the same writer no less.
I guess Mayoi and Papa were meant to serialize shorty to advertise their anime; but they did pretty good, so they decide to move to SQ.19 rather than just end.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Ooh. That's interesting. I guess since they struck gold with Gintama they've decided to stick to animating Jump works? Though Sunrise as a whole has been a bit more prolific lately.

Does anyone know when the anime is set to premiere? I assume it's not this spring or we'd have more info by now.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Does anyone know when the anime is set to premiere? I assume it's not this spring or we'd have more info by now.
I think more information about Binbougami's anime will be announced on next month's chapter. So, we can find out its premiere date on next month; but, I think it may be either this summer or fall.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think more information about Binbougami's anime will be announced on next month's chapter. So, we can find out its premiere date on next month; but, I think it may be either this summer or fall.
Makes sense. I wonder if they'll get the Gintama staff to do this? They'd be a great fit, and they're available too since Gintama's anime is ending this month. I've been reading the raws of Binbogami ga! And it's been a really funny ride. This month's raw looks like things are getting serious though.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
This month's raw looks like things are getting serious though.
Yeah, it is getting serious, but I wonder if it'll be a final arc. Sukeno said in volume 10 that Binbougami has passed the middle of whole story; so, there is a possibility that there going to another arc after this, unless this arc becomes really long.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top