Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerMaybe Watsuki is working on story during the blank time bewteen Embalming and Rurouni Kenshin.Since Embalming is absent,why hasnt Rurouni Kenshin started yet?
Maybe Watsuki is working on story during the blank time bewteen Embalming and Rurouni Kenshin.Since Embalming is absent,why hasnt Rurouni Kenshin started yet?
Finally its getting some respect now.Binbougami ga! is always getting color page when its volume released, so it is not exactly its getting more respect.Another color page for Binbougami Ga!Finally its getting some respect now.
Yeah, now I correct the mistake. I was misled by ToC because in this one Shin PoT wasn't mentioned the Color Page.@Oberon:
Shin PoT is getting color page in April Issue.
There isn't any announcement for To Love-Ru.news about to love ru's announcement?
There has not been any official statement or summary of the plot.About the new Kenshin manga--What is the plot going to be like? Is it to be named as Kenshin (II)? o.O
There hasn't any information about plot (I think we have to wait until it actually release the chapter), but I think the name will be remain same (based from Jump SQ. official website).About the new Kenshin manga--What is the plot going to be like? Is it to be named as Kenshin (II)? o.O
So chapter 8 is the last one on Jump SQ?Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! has moved to SQ.19
yes, it is.So chapter 8 is the last one on Jump SQ?
But, I doubt that the author won't do artwork for magazine version because he is still serializing online version (it is weekly). So, I think there going to be an illustrator for magazine version.Cool. The art style looks very fun.
You have got to be kidding me. Feels like Mayoi Neko all over again and its a series by the same writer no less.Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! has moved to SQ.19
I guess Mayoi and Papa were meant to serialize shorty to advertise their anime; but they did pretty good, so they decide to move to SQ.19 rather than just end.You have got to be kidding me. Feels like Mayoi Neko all over again and its a series by the same writer no less.
I think more information about Binbougami's anime will be announced on next month's chapter. So, we can find out its premiere date on next month; but, I think it may be either this summer or fall.Does anyone know when the anime is set to premiere? I assume it's not this spring or we'd have more info by now.
Makes sense. I wonder if they'll get the Gintama staff to do this? They'd be a great fit, and they're available too since Gintama's anime is ending this month. I've been reading the raws of Binbogami ga! And it's been a really funny ride. This month's raw looks like things are getting serious though.I think more information about Binbougami's anime will be announced on next month's chapter. So, we can find out its premiere date on next month; but, I think it may be either this summer or fall.
Yeah, it is getting serious, but I wonder if it'll be a final arc. Sukeno said in volume 10 that Binbougami has passed the middle of whole story; so, there is a possibility that there going to another arc after this, unless this arc becomes really long.This month's raw looks like things are getting serious though.