Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Who is the artist of Hyōi gāru which is the upcoming oneshot for the July issue? And does she/he have a twitter?
The author for Hyoui Girl is Ebaetsu (エバエツ); I'm not sure whether s/he uses a twitter or not.

---------- Post added May 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was May 15, 2012 at 05:50 PM ----------

July Releases:
Binbougami ga! Volume 13
Shin Tennis no Oujisama Volume 8
Hasebe-san no iru Yakyuubu Volume 3 (Final)
Teiichi no Kuni Volume 3
Chiisana Hiroba
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gananime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
So,do we have the TOC and Cover Page for the upcoming Jump SQ? (July issue)
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
So,do we have the TOC and Cover Page for the upcoming Jump SQ? (July issue)
We may see the ToC and Cover Page around end of this month or early next month.

---------- Post added May 29, 2012 at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was May 28, 2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

Cover for July Issue is now released in SQ's official website.

http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/
 

gananime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
That Ano Hana cover looks gorgeous :)
I enjoyed the anime...too bad nobody's releasing the manga chapters
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I enjoyed the anime...too bad nobody's releasing the manga chapters
So far, it is going exactly same route as anime. So, many people are saying that Ano Hana may only have three volume worth or chapters (if it goes as same flow as anime).
 

gananime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
So far, it is going exactly same route as anime. So, many people are saying that Ano Hana may only have three volume worth or chapters (if it goes as same flow as anime).
Hmm...that doesnt make sense. Then why would people bother reading the manga if it's identical to the anime?
I can understand the reverse.Fans would love to see their favorite manga animated; the way everything comes alive with colors and sound. But it's pretty strange for the reverse.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hmm...that doesnt make sense. Then why would people bother reading the manga if it's identical to the anime?
I can understand the reverse.Fans would love to see their favorite manga animated; the way everything comes alive with colors and sound. But it's pretty strange for the reverse.
It's called 'sucking the teats of a cash cow until they're dry and withered.' :) I didn't care for the anime much myself, so this is just meh to me. I want Endou to come back to Square or something like that. :( I like his work.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
186 :妹 ◆lOoG5hDLWs :2012/06/01(金) 15:52:34.70 ID:vNqsaw7pO
トラブルアニメの追加情報無し
紅終わってもた(T_T)
ほのぼのハッピーエンド
作者さんは秋から伝勇伝作者原作の連載開始

194 名前: 作者の都合により名無しです [sage] 投稿日: 2012/06/01(金) 00:15:20.09 ID:pD+zWOP00
秋から原作鏡貴也にしてコンテ漫画は変えずに新連載だって
タイトル「終わりのセララ(仮)」
ラノベ原作じゃなく純粋な漫画原作みたい
It has confirmed that Kure-nai has ended on July Issue. However, Yamamoto Yamato will be returned with new series, called Owarino Serara, on upcoming fall with the story by Kagami Takaya (author of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu).

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

200 :作者の都合により名無しです:2012/06/01(金) 22:09:10.40 ID:34AnUOjh0
とらぶるC
テニス×2
放課後
青エク
貧乏神C
カッコカワイイ
テガミバチ
るろ剣
クレイモア
あの花C
ちいさな広場
1/11
藤子不二雄A
あだしものC
日和
ロザリオ
戦男。×3
BAD☆SWING 読み切りC
帝一の國
Dグレ
紅 最終回C
ボクのマンガ
憑依ガール 読み切り
ごきげんステディ×2
GATE7
ボクと魔女の時間
July Issue:
To Love-Ru Darkness (Lead CP)
Shin Tennis no Oujisama
Houkago no Oujisama
Ao no Exorcist
Binbougami ga! (CP)
Kakkokawaii Sengen!
Tegami Bachi
Rurouni Kenshin -Kinema-ban-
Claymore
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai。(Cover, CP)
Chiisana Hiroba (End)
1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
Adashi Mono (CP)
Masuda Kousuke Gekijou Gag Manga Biyori
Rosario to Vampire seasonII
Senyuu。
Bad☆Swing (CP, One Shot)
Teiichi no Kuni
D.Gray-man
Kure-nai (CP, End)
Boku no Manga
Hyoui Girl (CP, One Shot)
Gokigen Steady
Gate 7
Boku to Majo no Jikan

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

213 :作者の都合により名無しです:2012/06/01(金) 22:34:27.33 ID:9CR44RnW0
自分も買ったよー
次号
表紙&巻頭 貧乏神
センター to loveる 帝一 テニス それと↓読切3つ
supreme読みきり ゴーストサッカー 原作 藤崎竜 漫画 松永ケサカツ
explosive読みきり 戦場アニメーション 中田貴大
浅井蓮次新作読みきり(SQ LaBトサカさんの人)
August Issue:
Cover, Lead CP: Binbougami ga!
CP: Shin Tennis no Oujisama, To Love-Ru Darkness, Teiichi no Kuni, Ghost Soccer (One Shot by Fujisaki Ryuu (story) and Matsunaga Kesakatsu (artwork)), Ikusaba Animation (One Shot by Nakada Takahiro), One Shot by Asai Renji
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Allback

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
32
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Color pages are not ranked right?
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It has confirmed that Kure-nai has ended on July Issue. However, Yamamoto Yamato will be returned with new series, called Owarino Serara, on upcoming fall with the story by Kagami Takaya (author of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu).

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------



July Issue:
To Love-Ru Darkness (Lead CP)
Shin Tennis no Oujisama
Houkago no Oujisama
Ao no Exorcist
Binbougami ga! (CP)
Kakkokawaii Sengen!
Tegami Bachi
Rurouni Kenshin -Kinema-ban-
Claymore
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai。(Cover, CP)
Chiisana Hiroba (End)
1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
Adashi Mono (CP)
Masuda Kousuke Gekijou Gag Manga Biyori
Rosario to Vampire seasonII
Senyuu。
Bad☆Swing (CP, One Shot)
Teiichi no Kuni
D.Gray-man
Kure-nai (CP, End)
Boku no Manga
Hyoui Girl (CP, One Shot)
Gokigen Steady
Gate 7
Boku to Majo no Jikan

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------



August Issue:
Cover, Lead CP: Binbougami ga!
CP: Shin Tennis no Oujisama, To Love-Ru Darkness, Teiichi no Kuni, Ghost Soccer (One Shot by Fujisaki Ryuu (story) and Matsunaga Kesakatsu (artwork)), Ikusaba Animation (One Shot by Nakada Takahiro), One Shot by Asai Renji
Fujisaki Ryu? The Hoshin engi guy? Weird that he's writing a story this time rather than drawing it....I wonder if that ever happens, where the manga artist puts up his pen and picks up his...quill?

Also Bokumajo is dead last. Why, why, WHY does everything I enjoy have to nearly be cancelled?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Fujisaki Ryu? The Hoshin engi guy? Weird that he's writing a story this time rather than drawing it....I wonder if that ever happens, where the manga artist puts up his pen and picks up his...quill?
Funny thing is, Fujisaki going to have two one shots (one in SQ and other in SQ.19) and both of them are by different artists. So, I wonder if Fujisaki is planning to do two series this time.

Also Bokumajo is dead last. Why, why, WHY does everything I enjoy have to nearly be cancelled?
It was kind of understandable that Bokumajo is in last place because last few chapters aren't really interesting; so, I hope Arakawa to begin long story.

However, I'm wondering on Bokumajo's tank sale; it looks like Bokumajo had a request for second copy for volume 3 (along with volume 1 and 2) on few days after its release. So, I wonder that means Bokumajo is having good sale and the publisher just print out small quantity of books. If that is true, then I think there is a chance that Bokumajo to be safe; if not, then R.I.P. for Bokumajo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Funny thing is, Fujisaki going to have two one shots (one in SQ and other in SQ.19) and both of them are by different artists. So, I wonder if Fujisaki is planning to do two series this time.



It was kind of understandable that Bokumajo is in last place because last few chapters aren't really interesting; so, I hope Arakawa to begin long story.

However, I'm wondering on Bokumajo's tank sale; it looks like Bokumajo had a request for second copy for volume 3 (along with volume 1 and 2) on few days after its release. So, I wonder that means Bokumajo is having good sale and the publisher just print out small quantity of books. If that is true, then I think there is a chance that Bokumajo to be safe; if not, then R.I.P. for Bokumajo.
Has Boku to majo been low the last few months? I really haven't been checking to be honest. I agree with you about the story though. The series is funny and everything, but Arakawa can't just keep meandering around telling one shot stories. Even Sorachi and Shinohara eventually did arcs, even if they're relatively short...Arakawa keeps introducing things that could lead into a more serious story, but then he or she abandons them the next chapter. I still would hate to see the series fail, so I hope he or she is looking at the rankings and decides to act on them.

As for Fujisaki, that's interesting to know. Maybe he's going to be a scenario writer for now on?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Has Boku to majo been low the last few months? I really haven't been checking to be honest. I agree with you about the story though. The series is funny and everything, but Arakawa can't just keep meandering around telling one shot stories. Even Sorachi and Shinohara eventually did arcs, even if they're relatively short...Arakawa keeps introducing things that could lead into a more serious story, but then he or she abandons them the next chapter. I still would hate to see the series fail, so I hope he or she is looking at the rankings and decides to act on them.
Bokumajo has been pretty low since last few months, but I believe it barely missed bottom 5 because there were two cushion series (Hanimero and Hasebe-san); so, July Issue is lowest ranking that Bokumajo had.

I agree with you; Arakawa should do some serious arc or arc that mixed with comedy and action (like Gintama and Beelzebub). Bokumajo has a good concept to do action, so I wish him (Arakawa is a male author) to do some kind of long arc with some kind of action from now on.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Bokumajo has been pretty low since last few months, but I believe it barely missed bottom 5 because there were two cushion series (Hanimero and Hasebe-san); so, July Issue is lowest ranking that Bokumajo had.

I agree with you; Arakawa should do some serious arc or arc that mixed with comedy and action (like Gintama and Beelzebub). Bokumajo has a good concept to do action, so I wish him (Arakawa is a male author) to do some kind of long arc with some kind of action from now on.
Yeah, really. Trying to do a supernatural slice of life is fine, but not when there are so many elements that lend themselves well to being an action series. Here's hoping next month rebounds.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Yeah, really. Trying to do a supernatural slice of life is fine, but not when there are so many elements that lend themselves well to being an action series. Here's hoping next month rebounds.
Well, we should what kind of story Arakawa did for July Issue; if he did the episodic chapter again, then I think he isn't getting his own concept.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Well, we should what kind of story Arakawa did for July Issue; if he did the episodic chapter again, then I think he isn't getting his own concept.
I sorta thought that from the very start. It seems like he's just sorta throwing stuff into the series and seeing what sticks. I get the idea that he doesn't really have a plan for the series outside of one off gags.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I sorta thought that from the very start. It seems like he's just sorta throwing stuff into the series and seeing what sticks. I get the idea that he doesn't really have a plan for the series outside of one off gags.
Well, for me, Arakawa is kind of doing introducing a new characters who are being CLIS and showing how Enji's two friends get involved into other side of society. So, I think Arakawa now manage to introduce considerable amount of characters, so I think it is time for him to move to a longer story.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------



Fujisaki Ryuu's other one shot (going to release on SQ.19; artwork by Kasai Minoru) is called Flowers from Algernon; it might be a comicalization of Flowers for Algernon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wintercry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
315
Reaction score
681
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Confirmation of Kure-nai ending. Volume 10 (Final) scheduled for August.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top