Wow looks like it will definitely join the ranks of Seraph of the End and Sousei no Onmyouji with BLue Exorcist as the key centerpieces of JUMP SQ. I really think this magazine line is probably the most underrated of the bunch. If they can get anime for all of these even.
I dunno, most of those series have at least some unique element to them. Second Brain is almost literally the exact same plot as Blue Exorcist, so I can't really see anyone who likes Blue Exorcist (myself included) going to read something that's basically the same as what they've already read. Chapter 2 could change things, of course, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I dunno, most of those series have at least some unique element to them. Second Brain is almost literally the exact same plot as Blue Exorcist, so I can't really see anyone who likes Blue Exorcist (myself included) going to read something that's basically the same as what they've already read. Chapter 2 could change things, of course, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Wait, what? Alucard has just got his form back (Totally stolen from Aliens :P), our protagonists have just revived, and they're ending this in 2 chapters? o-o
Am I missing something? Are the sales disappointing?
Didn't the mangaka state that he wanted to draw a full third season?
Wait, what? Alucard has just got his form back (Totally stolen from Aliens :P), our protagonists have just revived, and they're ending this in 2 chapters? o-o
Am I missing something? Are the sales disappointing?
Well, when you looked at the recent chapter, it looks like Tsukune and Moka about to go beat-up Alucard, so ending within 2 chapters will be possible. The one chapter going to focus on the final fight against Alucard and the second chapter will be the epilogue of the series.
---------- Post added December 31, 2013 at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was December 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM ----------
The several pictures for Rurouni Kenshin live-adaptation movie is updated.
Shinomori Aoshi (Iseya Yuusuke)
Seta Soujirou (Kaimiki Ryuunosuke)
Makimachi Misao (Tsuchiya Tao)
Okina (Tanaka Min)
Shishio Makoto (Fujiwara Tatsuya) and Ten Swords (Juppon Gatana)
---------- Post added January 03, 2014 at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was December 31, 2013 at 04:11 PM ----------
March Issue:
Cover: Sousei no Onmyouji
Lead CP: Ao no Exorcist
CP: Rosario to Vampire Season II (End), Taishou Roman Oni-san Yameteee!!, Sousei no Onmyouji, Second Brain, Mazoku no Oshigoto。(One Shot by Satou Yuuki)
It is confirmed that Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane has surpassed printing 420,000 copies.
---------- Post added January 06, 2014 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was January 03, 2014 at 08:35 PM ----------
February Issue: Ao no Exorcist (Lead CP)
Kono Oto Tomare!
Sousei no Onmyouji 1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi (CP)
Second Brain
Shin Tennis no Oujisama
Houkago no Oujisama
Gag Manga Biyori Owari no Seraph (CP)
Shinai Naru Koroshiya-sama
Talento Funsouki Koppy To Love-Ru Darkness (Cover)
Claymore Kumaa Kuma-kun Gezan Suru (One Shot) Te to Kuchi (CP)
Taishou Roman Oni-san Yameteee!!
Gamma
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi Sengoku Basara 4 (CP, One Shot)
Teiichi no Kuni
Rosario to Vampire Season II
Boku no Manga
Embalming
Kakko Kawaii Sengen! Tegami Bachi (CP)
Fantasma
I'm not going to say about the story, but I do agree that SQ series have good artwork. I think mostly because there is a less workload for SQ than Shounen Jump.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.