Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Working on fixing all the dead links (all the issues on the front page were completely dead). I'm actually changing all the download links from annoying ol' sendspace to Mediafire (or Megaupload as a 2nd option)

Times like these make me wish we had a server for these chapters... x_X...


btw, whoever has the public Tista chapter 3 please contact me ASAP for that's the only chapter I don't have in my personal SQ archives (which makes it impossible to reupload.)
 
Last edited:

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

btw, whoever has the public Tista chapter 3 please contact me ASAP for that's the only chapter I don't have in my personal SQ archives (which makes it impossible to reupload.)
Coincidentally, that's the only raw for Tista I have. XD Here you go!
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Vol 9 TOC
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Jeez... I really want Embalming from August issue...
There are some Jpn spoilers in 2ch, if you wanna check it out.
 

fedeternum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: The official Jump Square thread

OHHHHHHH, ELM vs. CADAVERICK!!!!!!



i want to read this....
 

Darkboulette

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
23
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I will scan the chapter 01 of "binbougami ga!" ( 貧乏神が!), new serie from the #07
But I don't scan the other chapter, it's just for the new serie who wasn't scan. (I don't have the money...)
 
Last edited:

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Thanks for the help Darkboulette. I will scan all the chapters of Parman up to now. I'll be able to upload in an hour or two.
 

emba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I really hate going on anybody's nerves with this. But is anyone going to scan Embalming? Just say "No" if not interested, or "yes, but later" if busy.
I would simply like to know what situation we are in here, so we can try to find other ways of getting the chapters if need be. Sorry if I am just misinterpreting anybody's silence, it's simply annoying to check back here every day and still not know anything...
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I am nearly back now, gonna fly and will be able to do translation again.
I can't believe the Embalming raw isn't out yet... no, not the one for this month, the one from last month.
aww... should I drop off the translation on the spoiler pics here first?
Philip's line is really great... oh my god, I can start fangirling for this line only.

For those who will say "no" for scanning this series... I would like to know the reason why. I'm just curious.
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Well seeing as I'm the only scanner left scanning SQ (and that other guy offering to scan binbougami ga!), it'd be great if you guys let me get through the other series first; Embalming isn't the only one that hasn't come out yet from last month anyway.

Thanks for understanding... ^^;;
 

emba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vatican City State
Re: The official Jump Square thread

That's great to hear!
Sorry if I sounded impatient or ungrateful, it's really not my intention. I just needed a confirmation that it was going to happen one day. ^^ Thank you.

(You're really the only one left scanning? That's so weird or sad.)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Really? There are no other Raw hunters left? :o
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

well I'm the last "raw hunter" here scanning SQ but I'm sure there are other people like in winny/share distroing the popular SQ series such as Claymore and Rosario.

Oh, I forgot to mention Hayashi is the only other one scanning SQ but she really only scans Tegami Bachi.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Sorry for leaving it all to you, Asa. I lost interest in JSQ as soon as they announced that ToI is going online (ToI became the sole reason why I bought JSQ ever since I start losing interest in Embalming . . . ) and as far as I know, same goes with Rena. So we both quit buying . . . >.>"
 

Ergon

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: The official Jump Square thread

I buy the SQ sometimes but I've been moving around a lot so I don't always have time, or a scanner.

thanks for doing that chapter darkboulette
 

Darkboulette

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
23
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Binbougami Ga! - Chapter 01
Rapidshare
Megaupload

And I will scan the chapter 2 of the novel of reborn if Asa scan the chapter 1 :P
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: The official Jump Square thread

And I will scan the chapter 2 of the novel of reborn if Asa scan the chapter 1 :P
I have already scanned chapter 1 and 3. Chapter 2 had public scans... so I'm not sure if it's worth scanning again. Chapter 4 is the latest. I can scan it once I get my JSQ but if anyone else wants to scan it, be my guest. :D

Secret Bullet Vol.1 (JSQ 2008 #6)
Secret Bullet Vol.2 (JSQ 2008 #7)
Secret Bullet Vol.3 (JSQ 2008 #8)
 

Darkboulette

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
23
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The official Jump Square thread

okay, fine ^^

someone will scan the next chapter of kure-nai or embalming ?
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The official Jump Square thread

Just to show you guys I'm not dead yet (I got busy with life again...) I had time to scan Houkago ch. 5 and Embalming ch. 7!

They'll be uploaded in a few minutes. I will be scanning more things later today. I'm going for updating all SQ up to issue #8 (Even though Issue #10 is about to hit shelves.) Gotta take it a baby step at a time! XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top