- Joined
- May 6, 2007
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I like the clothing, I think it was done pretty well, I would have chosen a different color for the skin though, a more pinker natural look. Also the hair needs some more defined highlights and shading. Other than that it looks good. Dont forget that background though - try not to leave it blank, at least give it a fill color. Hope this helps/guides you. Keep at it! 
no... i just thought because the episode is in the forest, so i'll make green background. Hair and shirt - I forgot how they really look, so I just colored it how I sawNice. A bit greenish thought did you change the hue at the end? And shouldn't his hair be like gray and his shirt like black?
thanksall bad stuff <3
Keep it up
