Kakashi , chapter 422 page 1

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awesome!

Especially I like Kakashi's hair and the background!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
WOW, you're definitely climbing my personal artists ranking...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
AMAZING! in my eyes its the best chapter-422-cover-colouring so far ;)
thank you for this^^
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Beatifully done again Berto, but you got the worst timing. I just logged out, and I was about to leave, but then I saw that you finally posted your new coloring here, so I just had to see it. Well, after seeing it, I guess I don't really mind that much. You're definetly one of my favorite colorists here, so it's always nice to see your new colorings no matter how tired I am, or how late it is. Well anyways, I'm glad you color manga images good enough to where I can't find any major flaws to criticize you about. I don't have to type as much because of that, so it's kind of nice. Well I think this might actually be one of the first Naruto covers that I've seen you color. If my memory serves me right, this early in the morning, then most of your colorings have been page colorings. If this is true, then it's really cool to see that you colored a Naruto cover for a nice change of pace. Well keep up the good work Berto, and like always I look forward to seeing more from you in the near future.
 

bone7

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
99
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
really cool
 

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
really nice work berto
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Great artistc sense Berto... You're really the "devil" of colorings !!
I realy like the style you've switched to recently... Keep up the amazing style and art!! Five Staaaaarz ... And favved right away on your dART !!
 

Egaki 21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
134
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
awesome coloring like always
 

Sunny.

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
11
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow this is amazing!
I know which technique you use (think so) but I'm far away from you greatness!
You can say I'm a fan :amuse
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Amazing coloring, berto. :kkthumbs
 

.Shika

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Fantastic!
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
another amazing coloring ^^
 

¬Silente

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice but i don't like the shadows and the bg :(
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't understand why Silente doesn't like about your shadows, they're practically perfect, and the green colored background is awesome as well Berto. I guess if you had made a more colorful, and intricate frame for this cover, it would of looked even better, but I'm satisfied with just the coloring. Well, just decided to make a couple more comments, because my previous message was hurried, so thank you again for sharing your art with us Berto.
 

berto

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
283
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks everybody ^^

@Jaime F : No problem
At the begening , I would to do Kakashi in the rain, and when I saw your work..I have changed :p
 

rss

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
I think it's great, it's really different from the other ones I have seen. And this style of yours is just amazing)) I'll wait for some new works from you))
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I don't understand why Silente doesn't like about your shadows, they're practically perfect, and the green colored background is awesome as well Berto. I guess if you had made a more colorful, and intricate frame for this cover, it would of looked even better, but I'm satisfied with just the coloring. Well, just decided to make a couple more comments, because my previous message was hurried, so thank you again for sharing your art with us Berto.
I agree with Jaime. I very like your shadows, as the choiche of the background 8)
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
amazing ^^
 

¬Silente

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I don't understand why Silente doesn't like about your shadows, they're practically perfect, and the green colored background is awesome as well Berto. I guess if you had made a more colorful, and intricate frame for this cover, it would of looked even better, but I'm satisfied with just the coloring. Well, just decided to make a couple more comments, because my previous message was hurried, so thank you again for sharing your art with us Berto.
De gustibus non est disputandum :p
 
Top