Kakashi In Red - Ch 311 cover | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kakashi In Red - Ch 311 cover

Mr.Moonlight

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

PErsonaly I like it a lot ^_^ hope ya also do so.. Sorry I am so late with this.. I am on vacation and missed this chapter totaly.. but better late then never ..?

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
The hair is amazing, but sadly it doesn't flow with the rest of the pictutre. Maybe kill the line-art and give the rest a painted feel.

e-s-g

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I agree. Emery took the words right out of my mouth.

Nicely done, though. :thumbs

nixuboy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Better ^^ Mouth is only think what I don't like.. Otherwise GJ

Emery

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah I just noticed the mouth. It looks weird.

kyokyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful... I love it! I disagree about the mouth, I thought it looked alright. The overall feel of the coloring is depicting a more realistic Kakashi... good job.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Damn that is GOOD.

As usual, your work always stands out from the rest like a nun on a sand dune. It's always so different.

OK...first of all, I agree with the others about the mouth. It's not that it is drawn or coloured badly - it is just that we've never seen his mouth outlined through the mask like that and it does look abnormal to see it here. It doesn't sit well with me anyway - but this is really a minor thing - and it is part of your personal touch and that is important too.

Holy crap though, this pic oozes sexiness :darn. Love the red blanket for a start (I do like how you throw in completely outrageous colours in your art,and you always pull it off). You've made him look like a tarted up hussy waking up in a brothel!! Hahaaaa!! I LOVE IT!! Are they splotches of blood on the papers in the noticeboard? Nice touch. And the light coming in is like a peachy colour which compliments the red blanket and adds to that 'brothel' atmosphere.

Another amazing piece of work from you Mangaka. Original, fresh and totally your own.

Mr.Moonlight

Reaction score
Nixuboy: Emery :Yeah some people don’t like. And I must apologize for speeding my colouring of the mask. It was the last thing I coloured on the drawing- and I was so tired.

Kooky. Oh - I am glad you liked it.. But if you liked this, wait and see when I am not sleepy. ^_^

Kadoman :
We all stand out pretty much, that is what makes us unique. I try to be extra clear where I stand. That’s all. I just put some extra details everywhere in my pictures.. But only a few want, and do notice them. (you ) take for example the blood splatter on the papers. It is nothing very extra. But that’s the details I am talking about. That only some notice ^_^

You spoil me- I must spoil you sometimes as well.. Wonderful analyse of my picture. You see what on the picture I lay extra time on and what not. You could colour just as well as me.. If you took your time! Lazy kadoman! Well well.. You might be one of them people who just enjoy to watch colourings.. I shall not make it boring for you. Once again I will come with something -- STANDING OUT from the rest.. And do it well! Arigatou!

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mr.Moonlight said:
We all stand out pretty much, that is what makes us unique. I try to be extra clear where I stand. That’s all.
Well said of course.:)

You could colour just as well as me.. If you took your time! Lazy kadoman! Well well.. You might be one of them people who just enjoy to watch colourings
I am afraid that I do not know how to use Photoshop. :( But you are right - I am lazy! Haha! Also, my work takes up most of my time and that makes it difficult to set aside time for learning (though that is probably just an excuse). I do enjoy admiring other people's skill and talent - always have done. I get inspired by it. Have been collecting fanart for many years now. Who knows, maybe one day I will contribute something of my own?

Until then, I look forward to admiring submissions from all the talent we have in this one little place!:)

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well I like it a lot =)

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
oh, this is great! i like that you didnt bring use any real contours with his hair, as most other artists did. plus, the red blanket is very nicely shaded and decorated with that little whirlpool-like pattern. i also like how you did his skin, it gives it sort of an oil painting look.

this has indeed been commented on already, but i think you did a very nice job to his nose and mouth, but i too, think he would've looked better with the nose only. part of kakashi's appeal is the mystery behind his face, i think. as a final comment, i think the left ear is a little too "dark", that the contour is a little too black or thick.

well, its a great colour and i love it... ^^

Mr.Moonlight

Reaction score
lee-nus: You are right about the mistery of the face.. but I am tired of the coverup.. I think the day when kakashi will show his face..is when he will get killed in the series.. that is what I believe..

apreciate it lee-nus. ^_^

Axysses

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
oh yea, kakashi is da best, woot! :D