Kara-lija's fanart...

karaj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, I finally decided to post my stuff here. Please enjoy! I have many, MANY more Bleach works at my page: www.kara-lija.deviantart.com ...

Please no pairing wars, or inane comments about characters you hate, etc...

"...The Reverse..."


"The Great Disappointment" :


"Hummingbirds..." :


"..:Breathless:.." :


"...Lucky Stars..." :


"Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" :


"...The Deeper the Wound..":


"...Give Into Me..."
 
Last edited:

Dark-Kaomi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sqwee! I have I told you I love you? I do. Your style is so SUPER!
 

Sunshine

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
75
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
Ireland
saw you rdeviant gallery : WOW!!

you have a very unique style, really brilliant^^ Hope to see more!
 

Waeyen

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
544
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Very Nice :amuse
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Instant fan

They are all lovely though the first one with Orihime in arrancar outfit holding/removing Ichigio's mask is really really amazing.

Five stars for the thread. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of your art now that you broke the ice ^^
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Lovely work.... Keep it up ... And a new style...
And a female artist xD....
Keep it up... And Keep them coming hihi ^^
5 starriez by the way ;)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Awesome and keep it coming. :D
 

Linkmasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
175
Reaction score
93
Gender
Male
Country
England
Very nice, thank you for sharing. ^^
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yay ... love your works ... :kkthumbs
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Outstanding, greatly appreciated for sharing your works, Great job. :)
 

cora

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
33
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
I like them!
 

Viki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's so crazy!
 

karaj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you guys! I appreciate it ^_____^

~And I love you too Dark-Kaomi XD XD (Btw, I'll have a new HiruMamo pic up soon! )
 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
WOW!!!I love it.Good work...
 

Ketamine

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think words are useless.. That's.. wow.
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Very nice!!
 

karaj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you Ketamine and VASSiLi !!! I appreciate it ^____^
 

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Good job!!!:amuse
 

Pipio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really love your lines on your pictures, the grimmjow one was probably your best coloring the rest seems really odd colored but it works. :) good stuff!
 
Top