Seinen - Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru by BABA Yasushi | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

sabret00the

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i agree with u,but the worst thing id that there are no raws of the current volumes from Vol 42 up to 45, although 45 was just released in japan.
Does DeadBeat not even have the RAWs?

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Let's hope we go through another one of those phases where we get like a chapter every day
Ahahaha yeah right. In fact, there won't be a release this week. Why? Because no one applies to help with it. This manga requires cleaners and more cleaners. And an extra tler wouldn't hurt either if you want it faster than one chapter a week.

sabret00the

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's a real shame, I would've thought that when the manga was coming out so regularly, it would've built up an army to help with the releases. I'll have to try and promote it elsewhere, see if we can send any volunteers in the right direction.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
it's already finished in the RAWS and there is a sequel called Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari

conn-man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ohh what's this? I didn't know there was a kskm thread!

This has really become one of my personal favorites overtime. The current tournament has been really good, the five on five team match was very good, unpredictable and creative.

I was excited for the Minami vs Andre fight but its been a little boring. I hope minami doesn't loose in a comical way again

sabret00the

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like Minoru is about to recognise just how much he needs to grow.

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Latest chapter is out!

I really enjoy reading this comic. It possesses the right amount of fighting, romance, and comedy for me.

I'm glad Hamada is training Minoru for the upcoming fight. His opponent seems like a monster similar to that Muay Thai fighter.

---------- Post added January 13, 2014 at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was January 02, 2014 at 06:24 PM ----------

Chapter is out!

Some interesting developments. The boxer Mutou will be fighting looks like Black Dynamite. I can't wait to see the results of Mutou's overseas training. We had only received a slight glimpse of his strength during the open sparring matches, so it's unreasonable to draw any definitive conclusions from that competition. Also, It appears as if Minoru's opponent is greatly underestimating him, but that's be expected since Minoru is unknown and unproven. However, drinking on the eve of the battle may cost this guy a lot once the final bell rings. I'm sure Minoru is in the best fighting shape of his life mentally and physically. It'll make for an entertaining fight even if he loses. Good chapter. I can't wait for the next release.

---------- Post added January 20, 2014 at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was January 13, 2014 at 07:11 AM ----------

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/116356_karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru-chapter-250

Another funny but rather forgettable chapter leading up to the big fight. However, I suppose there are a few things worth discussing. Alyosha was probably the funniest character in this chapter. I can't wait to see how Hamada will react when he discovers the chick he's into isn't really a she :lmao Hopefully, for his sake, he won't find out the truth in bed, but future developments will be much more entertaining if things do progress that way. Pedro as usual played his comedy relief role quite well. "Hard gay like me"! He's hilarious. At any rate, hopefully things will speed up in the next chapter. I believe enough buildup has taken place at this point.

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's also worth noting that 250 chapters is the exact half-way point in this manga.

The remaining 250 chapters will be completed shortly... In about 5 years or so.

alisdfd

Reaction score
Country
England
one of the best martial art based seinen

it is amazing that this manga releases like 5 chapters every week
great work