- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Kat's Diary!
Tell us what you did as if you are writting a report.
Tell us what you did as if you are writting a report.


) so its pretty good I gueess


No, it is not obvious.Ice hockey WC obviously![]()



Looking at your country... No.well do I look like a person who cares about soccer ?![]()

tomorrow I have a day freeeeeeeeeeee 
Congrats!Good, Im glad we agreetomorrow I have a day freeeeeeeeeeee
![]()
No point discussing soccer with her. She's all into skating on ice =/Looking at your country... No.![]()
Another meaningfull day, right ?No, I'm happy for you. I'm also free tomorrow.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I FINALLY UNDERSTAND.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I CAN VIDEO GAME ALL DAY.

Huh? I finished my thesis today...........................Another meaningfull day, right ?![]()
Oh, actually Im pretty happy these daysnothing really xD just relaxing. u?
I came from Prague, that I loveeeeeeed so much. It sure is a beautiful city (though Czechs meh ... the guys were fcking acting like they couldnt understand Slovak
bitches ... replying in English pff) theeen today I had a chemistry and a math test and I did well (I think)
+ tomorrow a day off so school is good tooo, today I was at woork and Im loving it, though there is this turkish guy who works there too and he is flirting with me which is annoying -_- so all is good I guess
Im just waiting for summer 
Well, I cant say he is ugly but he is not the hottest man I have ever seen eitherIs the guy ugly? =<
(ofc Dean, Sam and Cass are the hottest
)Well, I cant say he is ugly but he is not the hottest man I have ever seen either(ofc Dean, Sam and Cass are the hottest
)

wat! you love them toooo! and I know it
dont have to hide anything