Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Tell us what you did as if you are writting a report. :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh Leooooo I loved the last episode of the Isomething Friends :x3


btw We are playing Czechs on Friday ... the world cup is starting ! We will see how we do this time ... in preparation matches we won 5/8 (including Russia :nod ) so its pretty good I gueess
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Isshuukan Friends. :edu

What World Cup? Please specify, because there is only Soccer World Cup in my mind this time around. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ice hockey WC obviously :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ice hockey WC obviously :oh
No, it is not obvious. :XD

I've never seen a hockey match, I find an interesting sport, though. :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

well do I look like a person who cares about soccer ? :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

well do I look like a person who cares about soccer ? :oh
Looking at your country... No. :3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Good, Im glad we agree :XD tomorrow I have a day freeeeeeeeeeee :x3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's Diary!

Good, Im glad we agree :XD tomorrow I have a day freeeeeeeeeeee :x3
Congrats!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Looking at your country... No. :3c
No point discussing soccer with her. She's all into skating on ice =/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's Diary!

No, I'm happy for you. I'm also free tomorrow.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I FINALLY UNDERSTAND.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I CAN VIDEO GAME ALL DAY.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

No, I'm happy for you. I'm also free tomorrow.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I FINALLY UNDERSTAND.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, I CAN VIDEO GAME ALL DAY.
Another meaningfull day, right ? :heh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's Diary!

Another meaningfull day, right ? :heh
Huh? I finished my thesis today...........................
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh wow, I didnt know ^^ congratz I guess :x3

so whats up with u ?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's Diary!

nothing really xD just relaxing. u?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

nothing really xD just relaxing. u?
Oh, actually Im pretty happy these days :nod I came from Prague, that I loveeeeeeed so much. It sure is a beautiful city (though Czechs meh ... the guys were fcking acting like they couldnt understand Slovak :nah bitches ... replying in English pff) theeen today I had a chemistry and a math test and I did well (I think) :x3 + tomorrow a day off so school is good tooo, today I was at woork and Im loving it, though there is this turkish guy who works there too and he is flirting with me which is annoying -_- so all is good I guess :nod Im just waiting for summer :x3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's Diary!

Is the guy ugly? =<
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Is the guy ugly? =<
Well, I cant say he is ugly but he is not the hottest man I have ever seen either :XD (ofc Dean, Sam and Cass are the hottest :wub )
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well, I cant say he is ugly but he is not the hottest man I have ever seen either :XD (ofc Dean, Sam and Cass are the hottest :wub )
:bored
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top