Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

from what I heard about Brazil ... Its like you go on party and guys do not ask they just come to girl and do whatever they want :XD ... here the guys are shy ... thats why I prefer foreigners :toc
Although I'm not that way, the majority is, indeed. XD
However, they can say whatever they want, but they have to be ready to hear the answer. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Although I'm not that way, the majority is, indeed. XD
However, they can say whatever they want, but they have to be ready to hear the answer. XD
We have this brazilian exchange student here so I know :XD He is so FUCKING WEIRD OMG !
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Kat's Diary!

I love this song btw ... so fun when I tried to sing that :toc
I can imagine, it's usually very difficult for foreigners to pronounce Turkish words. :)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

I can imagine, it's usually very difficult for foreigners to pronounce Turkish words. :)
SALAM ALEJKUM ! :toc
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well true story that ... Im usually nice to teachers though but when they piss me off then I let them feel that :toc I still have respect though ... there is an exception and that is our American lecturer, tbh He is a poor guy cuz for example our classroom, We are so mean to him but HE IS FREAKING STUPID ! :arf All he thinks about is ART and wants us to love art too :oh So It's his fault ... I mean we had this situation few days ago ... He picks student to answer from what we talked during the last lesson (Grading system: 1 the best, 5 the worst) and few months ago we had this lesson with him and He picked like 3 students and ofc they knew nothing cuz nobody gives a fuck and He gave them 5s, and there was a boy in my classroom and He asked him if he could go answer during the next lesson beccause He wanted a grade (He didnt give a 5), but the idiot thought that He wanted to fix the 5 he "got" (but actually didnt) so he gave him a 5 as well for nothing ... and now after months the classmate noticed that he has a 5 there and didnt know why the fuck so he talked to him and he was like "NO way it wasnt like that, you got a 5" and He wouldnt erase the mark ... bitch
Wow. xD You gotta love teachers like that.

Interesting grading system btw, ours is 2-6, with 2 the lowest and 6 the highest. Sometimes they would give a 1, which means three 2s. xD I used to think it's just a rumor, like the Troll in Harry Potter but it wasn't. xD

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I can imagine, it's usually very difficult for foreigners to pronounce Turkish words. :)
I think it's easier for Slavic people as the pronunciation is close to the mother tongues?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Wow. xD You gotta love teachers like that.

Interesting grading system btw, ours is 2-6, with 2 the lowest and 6 the highest. Sometimes they would give a 1, which means three 2s. xD I used to think it's just a rumor, like the Troll in Harry Potter but it wasn't. xD
lololol thats pretty weird systen 2-6 :hmm Ever got a 1 ? :derp :toc


btw Adi-chan when will you tell me .... ? :3333 :glomp

This is originally Arabic, I guess it doesn't change the difficulty level though.
I always thought It was turkish :oh
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Kat's Diary!

I think it's easier for Slavic people as the pronunciation is close to the mother tongues?
I don't have much info about Slavic languages but judging by the pronunciations of Slovakian words on Google Translate, I say they're pretty different.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I always thought It was turkish :oh
Well, it's widely used in Turkey but it's not grammatically a Turkish phrase. We borrowed it directly from Arabic since this greeting has Islamic connotations.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

lololol thats pretty weird systen 2-6 :hmm Ever got a 1 ? :derp :toc
No. xD It's very rare to get 1, that's why it's like a rumor. To get that, you really gotta piss off a teacher. xD

I will tell you... soon. xD In a couple of days maybe, I just need a confirmation.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I don't have much info about Slavic languages but judging by the pronunciations of Slovakian words on Google Translate, I say they're pretty different.
I meant as in, the way you would pronounce consonants and vowels. I've heard some Turkish so I kind of know how it sounds like, so they're not that different in terms of pronunciation.

English though is always a bit tough to learn to pronounce for Slavic people. xD Hence the heavy Russian accent.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Btw, I can only get Google translate to pronounce English words...? :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

No. xD It's very rare to get 1, that's why it's like a rumor. To get that, you really gotta piss off a teacher. xD

I will tell you... soon. xD In a couple of days maybe, I just need a confirmation.
Ahaa well ppl here get 5s pretty often :toc ... BUT so far this semester no 5 for me yet :hee

And and how it looks ? *-* tell me % :33

Well, it's widely used in Turkey but it's not grammatically a Turkish phrase. We borrowed it directly from Arabic since this greeting has Islamic connotations.
I also know - komik - :hee I knew how to say "trip" too but I forgot :worrybunny
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Kat's Diary!

Btw, I can only get Google translate to pronounce English words...? :gwah
You must have pissed off Larry Page. :p

I also know - komik - :hee I knew how to say "trip" too but I forgot :worrybunny
"Komik" is easy to remember, almost the same in English. Be careful about the words that Turkish guy may teach you, I have a feeling that they may be inappropriate. :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

And and how it looks ? *-* tell me % :33
Just as promissing as before, I just need the confimation to be 100% sure. xD But if everything goes the way it's planned, I'm going. ^^

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

"Komik" is easy to remember, almost the same in English.
Komik = comedian in Bulgarian? xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yeah I will tell my manager and He will lose his job so before He fucking leaves SVK He will rape me or whatnot :XD telling my manager can make things even worse ... and I dont know him that well to predict what He would do ... though He really is a polite guy ... just a bit ...ehm horny :XD
This logic is garbage honestly. But fine, if you want to keep making excuses for him for no reason, then fine.

Polite? who cares? the only thing that matters is whether you're uncomfortable or not.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

This logic is garbage honestly. But fine, if you want to keep making excuses for him for no reason, then fine.

Polite? who cares? the only thing that matters is whether you're uncomfortable or not.
Be patient with the kids... She doesn't know how life is yet. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

"Komik" is easy to remember, almost the same in English. Be careful about the words that Turkish guy may teach you, I have a feeling that they may be inappropriate. :)
Well Its not that somebody thaught me that ... when I talk to that guy I sometimes have to use google translator to explain something in turkish ... cuz He cant speak English and his Slovak is not so good :XD

Just as promissing as before, I just need the confimation to be 100% sure. xD But if everything goes the way it's planned, I'm going. ^^
OMG !!! :glomp thats amazing !!!! I hope you can make It so so We can meeet *----*

This logic is garbage honestly. But fine, if you want to keep making excuses for him for no reason, then fine.

Polite? who cares? the only thing that matters is whether you're uncomfortable or not.
Well thats true ... I might be uncomfy but unless He does something I think It is okay for now ... If he tried to force something I might tell the manager but so far He hasnt done anything :p

Be patient with the kids... She doesn't know how life is yet. :derp
Look who is talking ... a guy 2 years older than me will try to life-educate me ... :toc
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Should I do the calculus of the difference between our ages again? :derp
Also, you live in a little and peaceful country, nothing something like Brazil or USA.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

OMG !!! :glomp thats amazing !!!! I hope you can make It so so We can meeet *----*
:hug Don't worry, I'll be there! ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

:hug Don't worry, I'll be there! ^^
I will wait for your confirmation and then we should start planning stuff ... or well we have time but I like to organize things :x3

Should I do the calculus of the difference between our ages again? :derp
Also, you live in a little and peaceful country, nothing something like Brazil or USA.
yeah you are 19 and I am 17 you are right you are 5 years older sorry my bad ... :oh

LOL like you know something about my country ... Its not like the smaller country the less violence ... We have gypsies here and that is a lot worse than a turkish guy :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Have you read the news about the World Cup? You is the one who don't know anything about my country. :cookiehand
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

I will wait for your confirmation and then we should start planning stuff ... or well we have time but I like to organize things :x3
That's great cause I'm usually not the organized type. xD

Btw, did you hear, another English person might join, Bugzee, don't know if you know him. I don't think he's shown his face to anyone so far though, so it was weird when he said he could go. xD He's from London (I think?).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top