Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Have you read the news about the World Cup? You is the one who don't know anything about my country. :cookiehand
Yeah I is the one that doesnt know but at least Im not trying to look like I do :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yeah I is the one that doesnt know but at least Im not trying to look like I do :p
That hurts. :8C

We'll see when you come here eventually...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

That's great cause I'm usually not the organized type. xD

Btw, did you hear, another English person might join, Bugzee, don't know if you know him. I don't think he's shown his face to anyone so far though, so it was weird when he said he could go. xD He's from London (I think?).
Well We will need to think of what to do there cuz y´we have like 2 whole days there :x3

Oh really ? *-* I dont know him but I will send him a pm or something ^^

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

That hurts. :8C

We'll see when you come here eventually...
there there :comfort :golomp

Well yeah ofc ! Im sure I will love Brazil :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well We will need to think of what to do there cuz y´we have like 2 whole days there :x3
Wasn't it 3 days? :gwah

Oh really ? *-* I dont know him but I will send him a pm or something ^^
Yeah, do so! I showed him the thread but it'd still be nice to talk about it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Wasn't it 3 days? :gwah



Yeah, do so! I showed him the thread but it'd still be nice to talk about it.
Well yeah It is but it depends what time u will arrive and leave :3 I hope it will be as much as possible ... I really would love to go to karaoke bar but Im shy to sing (I cant sing) and men dont sing so THE IDEA HAS FAILED ! :(
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

I'll arrive when you arrive. xD Wasn't the idea to arrive at the same day by chance?

If it's 1-3, I could arrive Between 31st and 1st and then fly away 3rd-4th or something?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

I'll arrive when you arrive. xD Wasn't the idea to arrive at the same day by chance?

If it's 1-3, I could arrive Between 31st and 1st and then fly away 3rd-4th or something?
Well yeah I want you guys come on the 1st and that is Friday so I will have school so I will be free in the afternoon or maybe I could skip one class or something that I will know only when I get there!

What I meant was the time cuz some could arrive in the morning some in the afternoon :p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ah yeah, well we can't help it. xD It'd be nice to arrive at approximately the same time though. Still, I have to land in London, I'll see which airport, and then catch a bus? And go to Bristol. So maybe someone else, like Bene, could arrive sometime around me and we could go to London together, along with Jin (Bugzee) and Bobby if they come, or something. xD I dunno.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ah yeah, well we can't help it. xD It'd be nice to arrive at approximately the same time though. Still, I have to land in London, I'll see which airport, and then catch a bus? And go to Bristol. So maybe someone else, like Bene, could arrive sometime around me and we could go to London together, along with Jin (Bugzee) and Bobby if they come, or something. xD I dunno.
Lolo is not gonna land in London though, He is coming to a city near London and taking a train to Bristol .... He might come a bit earlier though :toc Annd Im pretty sure Bobby wouldnt go to London and then to Bristol cuz It would be pwetty stupid BUT if Haku goes I think He would land in London :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well I hope that Haku does at least (who's that? :huh).
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

:gwah


ADI !!!! HAKUTEIKEN it is ! :gwah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

None posted in this thread since May 16 and you don't talk to me anymore... What happened? :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Pfff We have already been in this situation and once again Im gonna say that It wasn't my fault :(

How are you Leoninho ? :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

Is it my fault? XD

I'm fine, and you? What's the news? :x3
By the way, the diminutive for Leo is "Leozinho". You can call me that way if you want. :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

I'd like to go to UK, too... :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top