Kat's Diary! FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Is it my fault? XD

I'm fine, and you? What's the news? :x3
By the way, the diminutive for Leo is "Leozinho". You can call me that way if you want. :nod
IM cool too, nothing new though, haven't watched today's animeees but I wanna do so soooon ... you have already watched Nisekoi ? :x3 (CHITOGE I LOVE YOU <3)

NAH you are Leoninho for me!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

wtf everyone is going to Uk now?
I am EVERYONE BWAHAHA ... nah just some ppl ^^

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Speak English please. lol
"Let's have sex then" LOL


GO LEO :cheerbunny

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

There are no new epis :hmm
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

IM cool too, nothing new though, haven't watched today's animeees but I wanna do so soooon ... you have already watched Nisekoi ? :x3 (CHITOGE I LOVE YOU <3)

NAH you are Leoninho for me!



"Let's have sex then" LOL


GO LEO :cheerbunny


There are no new epis :hmm
I watched the last episode last week. :oh

Okay. :p

lawlett-kun is creepy. :oh

Because it ended in the 20th episode. :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

W-what do you mean ended ? :notsure
"to come to an end; terminate; cease" :edu
Would you like more definitions? XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's Diary!

what creepy? i was being generous and trying to help him with some $ but wtv >_>
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

If you want to continue following Nisekoi, go read the manga. XD

what creepy? i was being generous and trying to help him with some $ but wtv >_>
Creepy! :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

"to come to an end; terminate; cease" :edu
Would you like more definitions? XD
YES! HOW WTF ? WHEN IS IT GONNA CONTINUE? THEY WANTED TO PISS ME OFF ? CUZ IF YES - WELL DONE :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

YES! HOW WTF ? WHEN IS IT GONNA CONTINUE? THEY WANTED TO PISS ME OFF ? CUZ IF YES - WELL DONE :arf
A second season was not announced, it is possible though.
Go read the manga.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

PFFFT they suck! :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

PFFFT they suck! :(
I knew since the beginning, I get used to the idea. XD
Also, every anime is that way.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

I knew since the beginning, I get used to the idea. XD
Also, every anime is that way.
I didn't know this was coming! Not at epi 20 that's pretty much weird I guess :( But if there is season 2 coming I think It will be in winter and if that's so the winter will be coool! Cuz Kurokocchi is coming out too and Sims 4 *-* AWESOME
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

I didn't know this was coming! Not at epi 20 that's pretty much weird I guess :( But if there is season 2 coming I think It will be in winter and if that's so the winter will be coool! Cuz Kurokocchi is coming out too and Sims 4 *-* AWESOME
Winter is unlikely, they would have announced already otherwise.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

NOT FAIR THAT EVERYTHING ENDED!

Kuroko (though there is gonna be a new season)
Nagi
TWD (new season in autumn *-*)
Nisekoi
Supernatural (though I didnt catch up yet xD )

SAD LIFE!

Anway what about the WC in Brazil? When is it starting ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

NOT FAIR THAT EVERYTHING ENDED!

Kuroko (though there is gonna be a new season)
Nagi
TWD (new season in autumn *-*)
Nisekoi
Supernatural (though I didnt catch up yet xD )

SAD LIFE!

Anway what about the WC in Brazil? When is it starting ?
The life is not fair. :p

Next Thursday. We'll destroy your beloved Croatia in the first match. :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

I don't really care that much about football BUT .... GO CROATIA !!!!! <3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

I don't really care that much about football BUT .... GO CROATIA !!!!! <3
It will be a disappointment for you so I say "sorry" in advance. :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

You never can say anything in advance, you never know what will happen... maybe ur team is not good enough this year or they just make some mistakes or their defense will be strong and somehow they score and u lose u never know :)
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

You never can say anything in advance, you never know what will happen... maybe ur team is not good enough this year or they just make some mistakes or their defense will be strong and somehow they score and u lose u never know :)
Sure... :3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well there is a high chance that you will win but you dunno until It happens :p Thats how it is in sports
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's Diary!

I have confidence in my team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top