Re: Kat's Diary!
(CHITOGE I LOVE YOU <3)
NAH you are Leoninho for me!
---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------
GO LEO
---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------
There are no new epis
IM cool too, nothing new though, haven't watched today's animeees but I wanna do so soooon ... you have already watched Nisekoi ?Is it my fault? XD
I'm fine, and you? What's the news?
By the way, the diminutive for Leo is "Leozinho". You can call me that way if you want.![]()
(CHITOGE I LOVE YOU <3) NAH you are Leoninho for me!
---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------
I am EVERYONE BWAHAHA ... nah just some ppl ^^wtf everyone is going to Uk now?
---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------
"Let's have sex then" LOLSpeak English please. lol
GO LEO

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------
There are no new epis










