Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Seems difficult. All I need is to practise probably. I'm not sure with the gangs because if I do something wrong I will mess up everything. The problem would be my comp ... It's not that fast so I'm a little late with blue and those stuff (not always). You helped me a lot thank you :)

Btw I heard you also like The Walking Dead :p Who's your favourite and why :hee
You mean you have to reconnect after loading?...I hope :XD

I actually started jungling rather early, just because duo top is incredibly stupid. I'd make a habit out of calling top quickly and if someone else called top, I'd switch to Smite at the last minute and jungle :p. I wasn't really playing ADC or Mid at that point.

When you gank, remember to tell your teammates to let them push, so you can put yourself between them and their turret. Even if you don't kill them, getting them to burn their Flash is a small victory. As long as a matchup isn't too bad for your laning teammates, an opponent without Flash is a huge advantage. They'll be less likely to push and more likely to back off if your teammates can get some good harass on them. It's essential to being able to deny farm to them.


Who told you I watch it? :gwah ...:derp

Uh, I don't really know. I do like Darryl a lot. I thought Meryl was really great this season. I was skeptical about him returning, but Michael Rooker was so good. I like Michonne too, and of course Rick. Herschel too. I like Glenn, but he sort of got annoying at times this season. I like Andrea for the most part, but she was also really, really annoying :XD ...but the finale didn't feel right to me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Don't talk about TWD please, I didn't watch the last season :pout
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

ok

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Hardy is so cool. So which one of your girls gets him? :^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

No one :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Omfg....I could die :awe
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You mean you have to reconnect after loading?...I hope :XD

I actually started jungling rather early, just because duo top is incredibly stupid. I'd make a habit out of calling top quickly and if someone else called top, I'd switch to Smite at the last minute and jungle :p. I wasn't really playing ADC or Mid at that point.

When you gank, remember to tell your teammates to let them push, so you can put yourself between them and their turret. Even if you don't kill them, getting them to burn their Flash is a small victory. As long as a matchup isn't too bad for your laning teammates, an opponent without Flash is a huge advantage. They'll be less likely to push and more likely to back off if your teammates can get some good harass on them. It's essential to being able to deny farm to them.


Who told you I watch it? :gwah ...:derp

Uh, I don't really know. I do like Darryl a lot. I thought Meryl was really great this season. I was skeptical about him returning, but Michael Rooker was so good. I like Michonne too, and of course Rick. Herschel too. I like Glenn, but he sort of got annoying at times this season. I like Andrea for the most part, but she was also really, really annoying :XD ...but the finale didn't feel right to me.
I mean I see the map a little late then the others :P and they don't want to help me blue then :( But whatever ... Yeah those things are important but when I have stupid teammates I'm done :( Who do you think is the best jungler? or really good one?

Humm Darj :teehee

Ooh Daryl <3 I love him .. He is that awesome .. Seems like Daryl and Carol will be together one day or am I the only one who think so ? :love I didn"t like Merle at first he was annoying but when he joined Rick's group it was okey:P I think Glenn is cool I like him a lot but it's true he was annoying but just a little :) and what about Shane did you like him? I liked him at first but after while he was kinda stupid ... I'm happy he is dead ... and Philip :-_- I hate that guy


Don't talk about TWD please, I didn't watch the last season :pout
So what are you doing here? GO WATCH IT ! :hee

Hardy tell us your favorites from TWD :)

Don't listen to her :-_-
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Obviously Daryl, but my hate against Carl is higher, I don't like him at all. I like how Rick "grew" in S2 and for some reason I like Herschel.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

No. I forbid it.

I mean I see the map a little late then the others :P and they don't want to help me blue then :( But whatever ... Yeah those things are important but when I have stupid teammates I'm done :( Who do you think is the best jungler? or really good one?

Humm Darj :teehee

Ooh Daryl <3 I love him .. He is that awesome .. Seems like Daryl and Carol will be together one day or am I the only one who think so ? :love I didn"t like Merle at first he was annoying but when he joined Rick's group it was okey:P I think Glenn is cool I like him a lot but it's true he was annoying but just a little :) and what about Shane did you like him? I liked him at first but after while he was kinda stupid ... I'm happy he is dead ... and Philip :-_- I hate that guy
If they don't want to help, just ping the crap out of them. Go for Wolves first, they spawn before Blue, at 1:40. You really need most of your team there, in case they try an invade.

The best jungler? It depends on your team. If you go for tank, probably Malphite or Volibear. However, Malphite is always banned in draft pick, so I don't get to play him much. Volibear is great if you have Attack Speed Marks and Movement Speed Quints. His W's Passive makes his AS even higher and if you get really fed, you can build Wit's End and Stattik Shiv on him for offense. If you can do that and get some tank support items you can be unstoppable. Your attack speed gets over 2.33 at times, procing the Active on your W as well. His passive makes him really hard to kill, and his E fears minion camps, allowing you to clear them faster and take less damage. His ganking skill is his Q, which is rare among Junglers. Many of them can't gank well until level 6.

Vi is another good jungler, because ganks with her ultimate are really strong. Some of the other popular ones are Jarvan because of his initiate, and Xin is a favorite because you can be really aggressive with him. Amumu is really good too, but he's banned even more than Malphite. Zac is fun as well.

phillip? You mean the Governor? He's a really good villain...so unhinged. I don't know about Carol and Darryl, since I know some stuff about the comics. Not sure if it'll go that route or not. Shane was such a good character, and was acted really well.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Obviously Daryl, but my hate against Carl is higher, I don't like him at all. I like how Rick "grew" in S2 and for some reason I like Herschel.
Carl is really annoying ... He can kill people without any problems :( He doesn't mind if they're good or no
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

He doesn't mind if they're good or no
I like that. The fact that he's a bit cocky and the directors try to make him look badass when he's not annoys me.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Also, get Amumu (the only jungler I play). Clearing the jungle is really easy with him, he can stun with his Q, deal damage with E and E and his R is just OP in team fights.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

didn't know which one it is

then don;t forbid me ;I
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

No. I forbid it.



If they don't want to help, just ping the crap out of them. Go for Wolves first, they spawn before Blue, at 1:40. You really need most of your team there, in case they try an invade.

The best jungler? It depends on your team. If you go for tank, probably Malphite or Volibear. However, Malphite is always banned in draft pick, so I don't get to play him much. Volibear is great if you have Attack Speed Marks and Movement Speed Quints. His W's Passive makes his AS even higher and if you get really fed, you can build Wit's End and Stattik Shiv on him for offense. If you can do that and get some tank support items you can be unstoppable. Your attack speed gets over 2.33 at times, procing the Active on your W as well. His passive makes him really hard to kill, and his E fears minion camps, allowing you to clear them faster and take less damage. His ganking skill is his Q, which is rare among Junglers. Many of them can't gank well until level 6.

Vi is another good jungler, because ganks with her ultimate are really strong. Some of the other popular ones are Jarvan because of his initiate, and Xin is a favorite because you can be really aggressive with him. Amumu is really good too, but he's banned even more than Malphite. Zac is fun as well.

phillip? You mean the Governor? He's a really good villain...so unhinged. I don't know about Carol and Darryl, since I know some stuff about the comics. Not sure if it'll go that route or not. Shane was such a good character, and was acted really well.
Well I played Voli today (not jungle) I really enjoyed that, love his Q It's really helpfull ... good if you wanna run away ... I'm not that good to handle all these things. That game I played Voli I was on my second account where I'm level 5 so it was quite easy to play against those levels. It was fun :D I played Vi only once and I wasn't doing well but it was long ago. I hope she will be free soon. Jarvan is my next target I really like him so I wanna get him ASAP <3 I love Jarvan jungle but I don't think I will play him jungle :(

Yeah when I saw how he kept his daughter in a "cage" oh that was terrible. He is that bad persone :( He really annoys me. Well I didn't like Shane
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Shen was a bish
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I like that. The fact that he's a bit cocky and the directors try to make him look badass when he's not annoys me.
He annoys me a lot. He was cute but he changed a lot and I don't like it at all.

Also, get Amumu (the only jungler I play). Clearing the jungle is really easy with him, he can stun with his Q, deal damage with E and E and his R is just OP in team fights.
Amumu is a really good one but I'm not sure if I wanna play him :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

yeah I thought the same. I didn't like Amumu's concept at all, then I saw this:


+ he's too cute :blush

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top