Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, she fed so much her computer blew up!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And you play the carry type hero?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
And you play the carry type hero?
There are typically two or three carry champs in a game, compared to Dota, where there seems to be only one. It depends on the team composition, and really, anyone but the Support can carry if they get gold. It's all about how a game develops.

I can play any role, but I've play Toplane the most out of all, and Midlane the least. Most champs Top are typically Tanks/Bruisers or have some form of initiation. But I can also play Carry-type champs from there. Most recently I've played ADC/Marksmen the most, who are played Botlane with a Support for their Physical Damage.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No comment :arf

Why not? Where the hell did you play prior?
Weeeell I used to pkay on my notebook too but It suux really :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What is your notebok specifications? To play it requires a mininum of memory, video and CPU. :nerd
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh dear ... please not stuff like this again T_T my notebook is a piece of shit lets say and I will get a new one as sooon as possible :3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I don't think your pc can be a piece of a shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh sure ... tell me why not ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You hate League, stop trying so hard. Quit lying to yourself.
I don't hate it, I just despise most of it's players and I don't like to play MOBA's at all.

Doesn't mean I like this character though. :wub
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't think your pc can be a piece of a shit.
Haha, that's pretty troll

I don't hate it, I just despise most of it's players and I don't like to play MOBA's at all.

Doesn't mean I like this character though. :wub
Wow, seems like a waste of time to feel that way. But most of the players are douchebags probably. The vocal minority at least.

You mean you do....or?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wow, seems like a waste of time to feel that way. But most of the players are douchebags probably. The vocal minority at least.

You mean you do....or?
Well, I've tried most MOBA's and DOTA's (Is there a difference?) and I basically only like Smite because of it's 3rd-Person perspective.
But yeah, in all the game in those genres I've played, I disliked all of the people, every single one I played with.

I do like her.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I've tried most MOBA's and DOTA's (Is there a difference?) and I basically only like Smite because of it's 3rd-Person perspective.
But yeah, in all the game in those genres I've played, I disliked all of the people, every single one I played with.

I do like her.
DotA is a MOBA. MOBA is a genre. LoL is third-person perspective too... Well, it's always better to play with friends anyways.

Ah okay, same.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here we are with these acronyms... When my friends talk about LoL I don't understand anything because of this acronyms and strange names for stranges type for games. XD
I don't see Kat playing LoL at all... I mean.. Why?
She doesn't have any interest in games, at a point that she doesn't know Nintendo. Why LoL? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Here we are with these acronyms... When my friends talk about LoL I don't understand anything because of this acronyms and strange names for stranges type for games. XD
I don't see Kat playing LoL at all... I mean.. Why?
She doesn't have any interest in games, at a point that she doesn't know Nintendo. Why LoL? :o
Multiplayer Online Battle Arena :p ...Defense of the Ancients. It's a map mode from Warcraft 3 that basically started and popularized the genre. DOTA2, HoN, Smite, LoL, all came afterwards.

I'm not sure who was playing first, Kat or Darj...but I think it was because she was trying to fit in with some (male) classmates :heh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
haha I started first but not because of any male classmates ... My female classmate convinced me to try it so I did and I was talking about that a lot so Darj started too :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
DotA is a MOBA. MOBA is a genre. LoL is third-person perspective too... Well, it's always better to play with friends anyways.

Ah okay, same.
No no, LoL has the RTS over-the-top view. While Smite actually plays like a third-person game.
Here we are with these acronyms... When my friends talk about LoL I don't understand anything because of this acronyms and strange names for stranges type for games. XD
I don't see Kat playing LoL at all... I mean.. Why?
She doesn't have any interest in games, at a point that she doesn't know Nintendo. Why LoL? :o
Because she wants to fit in society. :cookiehand
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Because she wants to fit in society. :cookiehand
The most reasonable answer in the thread. hahahaha
She started to play LoL after or before meet MH? She met MH because of LoL? If it's the case we can blame LoL for she being here. xD
Probably LoL changed her life, if she didn't have play it, she would be a forever alone now. XD

To think that LoL is famous even in Slovakia... This game is really famous. :hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Seriously stop that nonsense about my country...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top