Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You and your sammies :nod I already drew one for you, isnt that enough ? :hmph
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
TWD 4TH SEASON!!!!! :confetti

Also Leo, I finished both mangas Tom gave us :p AWESOME
It's good have time... I'm studying now and I didn't read the oneshot yet. :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You and your sammies :nod I already drew one for you, isnt that enough ? :hmph
One is never enough? :pout Besides ..... there is always that saying.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's good have time... I'm studying now and I didn't read the oneshot yet. :crying
You have time dont worry Im just happy that first time its not me taking time with reading/watching :teehee

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

One is never enough? :pout Besides ..... there is always that saying.
How many do you need ? :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Have you (and Charlie) heard his new album yet?

20/20 was fine, but 20/20 2 is fucking genius.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Is that the thing you once forced me to listen ? :p

Also Tom did I tell you? I finished the Lilim Kiss on Saturday :nod awesome
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I loved Lilim Kiss rofl!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Is that the thing you once forced me to listen ? :p

Also Tom did I tell you? I finished the Lilim Kiss on Saturday :nod awesome
No, that was some classic pop song or something.

I read it just now in the other thread, good girl! :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I loved Lilim Kiss rofl!
What do you think about the ending ? I think I would change it a bit with a happier ending :nod

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

No, that was some classic pop song or something.

I read it just now in the other thread, good girl! :zomg
NO you forced me to listen to one album of JT and it was a new album :p

I know right :hee I already read the one-shot you gave me today
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I was trolling, I've never heard about it!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
NO you forced me to listen to one album of JT and it was a new album :p

I know right :hee I already read the one-shot you gave me today
No, no. That was with something else, I only mentioned part 2 of 20/20 a couple of times.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I was trolling, I've never heard about it!
so funny :oh

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

No, no. That was with something else, I only mentioned part 2 of 20/20 a couple of times.
I dunno anymore ... anyway I need stuff to read soo :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I dunno anymore ... anyway I need stuff to read soo :p
I'll keep it short, read either Ane Doki (from the same author as Lilim and Boku) or.. Asklepios.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat will watch and read Nisekoi in January, it's already scheduled. Until then you can read whatever you want. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat will watch and read Nisekoi in January, it's already scheduled. Until then you can read whatever you want. :nod
Yeah but you need to remind me then :p

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Leo do you watch The Walking Dead?
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Darling

For the love for Percy Jackson we've shared
try to squeeze some time for the new books into your busy schedule
you know how quick reads they are

And snap fuck mind blown about the newest one that came out a few days ago omg I just read something mind blown and T.T and :zomg and I want to share

just

wow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Darling

For the love for Percy Jackson we've shared
try to squeeze some time for the new books into your busy schedule
you know how quick reads they are

And snap fuck mind blown about the newest one that came out a few days ago omg I just read something mind blown and T.T and :zomg and I want to share

just

wow
No, she has to watch TTGL before reading/watching anything else. Am I not right, daaaaarj?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG Darj thanks for reminding me I still havent see Percy 2 :zomg Im gonna download it now!
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
No, she has to watch TTGL before reading/watching anything else. Am I not right, daaaaarj?
Ahhh is that why you're in this thread? yeah sure make her watch ttgl before the stuff others make her watch, but this is about real literature!!! XD

yeah Kat ttgl is real bzns

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

OMG Darj thanks for reminding me I still havent see Percy 2 :zomg Im gonna download it now!
...I wasn't talking about the movie though...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
He just told me about that yesterday LOL ... Also sure you can give me some stuff I will read them ... eventually :p


ALSO I found a better system for biology test :hee
Mobile system is uncomfortable!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top