You and your sammies
I already drew one for you, isnt that enough ? 
I already drew one for you, isnt that enough ? 
I already drew one for you, isnt that enough ? 
It's good have time... I'm studying now and I didn't read the oneshot yet.TWD 4TH SEASON!!!!!
Also Leo, I finished both mangas Tom gave usAWESOME

One is never enough?You and your sammiesI already drew one for you, isnt that enough ?
![]()
Besides ..... there is always that saying.You have time dont worry Im just happy that first time its not me taking time with reading/watchingIt's good have time... I'm studying now and I didn't read the oneshot yet.![]()

How many do you need ?One is never enough?Besides ..... there is always that saying.

awesomeNo, that was some classic pop song or something.Is that the thing you once forced me to listen ?![]()
Also Tom did I tell you? I finished the Lilim Kiss on Saturdayawesome

What do you think about the ending ? I think I would change it a bit with a happier endingI loved Lilim Kiss rofl!

NO you forced me to listen to one album of JT and it was a new albumNo, that was some classic pop song or something.
I read it just now in the other thread, good girl!![]()
I already read the one-shot you gave me todayNo, no. That was with something else, I only mentioned part 2 of 20/20 a couple of times.NO you forced me to listen to one album of JT and it was a new album![]()
I know rightI already read the one-shot you gave me today
so funnyI was trolling, I've never heard about it!

I dunno anymore ... anyway I need stuff to read sooNo, no. That was with something else, I only mentioned part 2 of 20/20 a couple of times.

I'll keep it short, read either Ane Doki (from the same author as Lilim and Boku) or.. Asklepios.I dunno anymore ... anyway I need stuff to read soo![]()

Yeah but you need to remind me thenKat will watch and read Nisekoi in January, it's already scheduled. Until then you can read whatever you want.![]()

and I want to shareNo, she has to watch TTGL before reading/watching anything else. Am I not right, daaaaarj?Darling
For the love for Percy Jackson we've shared
try to squeeze some time for the new books into your busy schedule
you know how quick reads they are
And snap fuck mind blown about the newest one that came out a few days ago omg I just read something mind blown and T.T andand I want to share
just
wow
Im gonna download it now!
Ahhh is that why you're in this thread? yeah sure make her watch ttgl before the stuff others make her watch, but this is about real literature!!! XDNo, she has to watch TTGL before reading/watching anything else. Am I not right, daaaaarj?
...I wasn't talking about the movie though...OMG Darj thanks for reminding me I still havent see Percy 2Im gonna download it now!
