Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

finally :faint
so kat tell us more about you :3c

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

:woo
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

Tell us your dirty secret with darj, if you have one:hurr...or just one of yours...or one of hers:3c


Any manga preferences?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

Tell us your dirty secret with darj, if you have one:hurr...or just one of yours...or one of hers:3c


Any manga preferences?
:nono
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

if she decide to share those secrets it should be with me :3c
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Hello World !

:hi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

When I first made my thread....my first post in it was goodbye cruel world.


Just thought I'd tell you that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

finally :faint
so kat tell us more about you :3c

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

:woo

So I dont know where to start :p

I'm an ordinary girl from the most beautiful country in the world = Slovakia ^^ I'm Katarina (Darj started to call me Kat).

Tbh i don't read manga :p but anime that i like ... humm SAO, Ano Hi Mita Hana, and Naruto (haven't finished yet)... I'm a big fan od The Walking Dead (Daryl :wub ) and i'm sad atm because i have to wait about half a year i guess for new episode :( ... then i watch Supernatural :3 I listen to all kinds of music (i guess) I love music ... couldn't live without that :3 I like playing LoL :3 Cait is my main (Resistance Caitlyn = best skin ever :3 ) and I don't know what else should i say so that's it for now :P

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Tell us your dirty secret with darj, if you have one:hurr...or just one of yours...or one of hers:3c


Any manga preferences?
Well, there are many secrets to share but if i say some they won't be secrets anymore :p I'm such a good friend :^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

Well, there are many secrets to share but if i say some they won't be secrets anymore :p I'm such a good friend :^_^
Fair enough:p

Did you cry when Daryl cried in this season?:p


And you like SAO and LoL...you just captured scav's heart:3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Fair enough:p

Did you cry when Daryl cried in this season?:p




And you like SAO and LoL...you just captured scav's heart:3c




So you watch TWD don't you ? :3 and no i didn't cry .. i cried when Lori died :scry


:victory
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Look at her... third post and already spamming.

I say, we should ban it ASAP.

What do you say, lolo-sensei?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Look at her... third post and already spamming.

I say, we should ban it ASAP.

What do you say, lolo-sensei?

Shut up Darj.
 
Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Hello World !

Hi Kat, welcome to MH, nice to meet you. :^_^

So Darj couldn't convince you to read Bleach? :p It seems you like zombie flicks, what are your favorite movies?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

She did that a long time ago, already, dummy :p
:lmao...I was waiting for confirmation...thanks:XD

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

So you watch TWD don't you ? :3 and no i didn't cry .. i cried when Lori died :scry
Ah true...that was sad stuff:(...I was a bit sadder when Dale died...he was my favourite:scry...
:gwah...

So...do you play any real video games?:shifty

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Look at her... third post and already spamming.

I say, we should ban it ASAP.

What do you say, lolo-sensei?
Hmm...I need a blackmail tool first...how about you provide one by answering to my first question in the thread:jk
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I saw it :shifty

:lmao...I was waiting for confirmation...thanks:XD

Hmm...I need a blackmail tool first...how about you provide one by answering to my first question in the thread:jk
:lmao

Well, you see... if I say something, she'll pay me back twice!! And she knows too much stuff :crying

Hi Kat, welcome to MH, nice to meet you. :^_^

So Darj couldn't convince you to read Bleach? :p It seems you like zombie flicks, what are your favorite movies?
Burichi too long or something. Not like I just didn't make her watch Supernatural and it's 8 seaons :ninja
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

I saw it :shifty



:lmao

Well, you see... if I say something, she'll pay me back twice!! And she knows too much stuff :crying
Sweet friendship:heh...




:bored


Does she like the whipping as much as you do?:^_^
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Look at her... third post and already spamming.

I say, we should ban it ASAP.

What do you say, lolo-sensei?
she must have graduated from the M3J academy of SPAM :3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Hi Kat, welcome to MH, nice to meet you. :^_^

So Darj couldn't convince you to read Bleach? :p It seems you like zombie flicks, what are your favorite movies?

Hey :) thanks , nice to meet you too

Well She tried convince me to watch Bleach :p I saw a bit ... humm favorite movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Percy Jackson, HP, The Woman in Black and etc. ... wbu ? Do you have some that you would recommend?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top