Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

:oh I just wanna know if you're in or no ... my god :p You know the game would be better with more players
You've gotten really pushy about this...it doesn't sit right with me for some reason :notsure

:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You've gotten really pushy about this...it doesn't sit right with me for some reason :notsure

:p
Okay ... do what you wanna do :( I tried
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Okay ... do what you wanna do :( I tried
I may play, I may not. I haven't missed a game for over a year and I'm kind of burnt out on it. Too many ragers and complainers :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I may play, I may not. I haven't missed a game for over a year and I'm kind of burnt out on it. Too many ragers and complainers :p
Fine ... so see you in dat game :^_^ looking forward to it. I haven't played it before so I'm scared
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Fine ... so see you in dat game :^_^ looking forward to it. I haven't played it before so I'm scared
Maybe...maybe not :nah

Why? What's with you and darj being scared? You already have a headstart by knowing the game
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Maybe...maybe not :nah

Why? What's with you and darj being scared? You already have a headstart by knowing the game
I believe that you'lll join us :^_^

Tbh I don't know ... I just don't want to spoil the game :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

I believe that you'lll join us :^_^

Tbh I don't know ... I just don't want to spoil the game :p
And why do you think that? :heh

How would you spoil the game? :blink
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

And why do you think that? :heh

How would you spoil the game? :blink
Because you said you haven't missed a game and I think you still don't want to :P

Dunno maybe I will say sth wrong and oh wtv :D We'll see
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Because you said you haven't missed a game and I think you still don't want to :P

Dunno maybe I will say sth wrong and oh wtv :D We'll see
Who knows...some have said I missed a few of the last games even though I played :cookiehand

Eh, don't think about it
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Who knows...some have said I missed a few of the last games even though I played :cookiehand

Eh, don't think about it
We'll see :p but I'd like you to join ... Don't disappoint us ... I couldn't convince the frenchie btw :(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

That's it Kat, seduce that bastard
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

We'll see :p but I'd like you to join ... Don't disappoint us ... I couldn't convince the frenchie btw :(
Disappoint "us"? :o

scav is a weirdo, don't think anything of it

That's it Kat, seduce that bastard
If she's doing that, she's not making much of an effort :yodawg
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

She knows you're the easy type that acts like a hard one... it's all a plan.

You'll end up playing.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Scav is in btw
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

She knows you're the easy type that acts like a hard one... it's all a plan.

You'll end up playing.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Scav is in btw
You're WRONGU!

Oh...then I'm definitely not playing :hip
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

no, he's an easy one that acts like an easy one ...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I could say so many things right now...but I'm a better person than you :hmph
I'm curious now ;(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top