- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5,405
- Reaction score
- 3,207
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Hello World !



So I couldn't convince him but when he realized what the theme is he simply changed his mindScav is in btw

So I couldn't convince him but when he realized what the theme is he simply changed his mind![]()

Why ?Oh...then I'm definitely not playing![]()
)
You have to wait until night to kill people D:If you think so ...![]()
That's what you are gonna do in mafia so join us ASAP <3You have to wait until night to kill people D:
Why are you so desperate?That's what you are gonna do in mafia so join us ASAP <3

why u insist on having that bear playing, we're better without him. he's just a mad spammer![]()
Because I need a mafia partner and you frenchie prefer being townieHmmm, why?![]()

Because I need a mafia partner and you frenchie prefer being townie![]()

Who said you'd get mafia?Because I need a mafia partner and you frenchie prefer being townie![]()

Well, there is a tendency for noobs to get mafia in their first game. Happened to me, Darj, jorped, some othersYou never know![]()
So you are gonna kill me ASAP if you are townie ?Well, there is a tendency for noobs to get mafia in their first game. Happened to me, Darj, jorped, some others

Who said I was playing?So you are gonna kill me ASAP if you are townie ?![]()
