Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Oh you too ? :(
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

just carry on guys i don't mind, i'm just getting more famous from this
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

But - but butttxxxxxxxx ----

:D

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------


KaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Do you feel like playing nuno ? :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Oh :( nothing then I'm gonna take a nap or something :( booooring life boring
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

yay, boring life

:maracas
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

Hai my lord :hurr

What's uup ?

I just came back from the doctor aaaaaaand I got some antibiotics so I will be fine :^_^
Ah that's good...it means that I'm closer to hearing your voice:3c...and I got jealous, and went to the pool today and it was awesome:zomg...a good meal now and some sleep and my life expectancy will grow by like 10 years:party
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

yay, boring life

:maracas
As long as I feel like this yeah it's boring


Ah that's good...it means that I'm closer to hearing your voice:3c...and I got jealous, and went to the pool today and it was awesome:zomg...a good meal now and some sleep and my life expectancy will grow by like 10 years:party
Who said you will hear my voice? :hmph

SO you went to the pool and you didn't call me ... FINE :teehee .... you finally feel cool not that hot ?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

Who said you will hear my voice? :hmph
I said I'm closer...
SO you went to the pool and you didn't call me ... FINE :teehee .... you finally feel cool not that hot ?
How could I call you:(...I was in the water....and yeah...I'm finally cooled, but I got fried like a lobster, so I'm actually burning up right now:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

I said I'm closer...
Good luck then ... only 3 ppl heard my voice so far ^^


How could I call you:(...I was in the water....and yeah...I'm finally cooled, but I got fried like a lobster, so I'm actually burning up right now:p
But still it's better isn't it ? :p I'm burning too ... actually I've been bruning since Saturday evening
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

cry more :heh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

but still tears :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You don't seem bored at all though :blush
I didn't say I'm bored ... There is not much to do now that's why it's boring you know :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top