Re: Hello World !
Oh im glad to hear that you feel better
hope you will be back on skype soo so we can chat
Oh im glad to hear that you feel better
hope you will be back on skype soo so we can chat
hope you will be back on skype soo so we can chat



but Chiyo is the best definitely
I havent seen anything/anyone cuter than she is :3You are not there either! so what?Yeah right

Well ... I love all of them <3 so im glad im watching itdefinitely...chiyo wins cuteness award hands down...but until you are done with the series don't pass off Osaka so swiftly...she is very much cute in her own way
its soooo enjoyable




Lol yeahWe were on LoL. She said she was skyping, I asked with whom, and she told me it "wasn't for my ears" or something.
She's a brat.
Skype is fun you should join us
.... wait you asked me "with whom" ? ... I don't remember that 

Im sure you would run to ... ok maybe no running in your situationlmao - sounds like her.
Kat look at this horrible thing that can happen to a person!
![]()
ppl can be so cruel !!
![]()



Don't try to spin this around as my problem! Haku asked if you would play, you said you were on a Skype call and when I asked who with you said "not for your eyes/ears". I remember it plain as day and Haku can back me up!Lol yeahSkype is fun you should join us
.... wait you asked me "with whom" ? ... I don't remember that
or we are not good enough for you?![]()