Re: Hello World !
What happened to it?i remember when my threah had 5 stars.... i remember when i had a thread at all![]()
What happened to it?i remember when my threah had 5 stars.... i remember when i had a thread at all![]()
forsaked.insulted.forgotten.banished.trashed.flamed. etcWhat happened to it?


1 star is not that good though...so I pumped it up a bit![]()
but there are 3 

I was Mafia Lover had so much fun
you should join the next game!
but dont expect me coming to germany

...i wanted to see lawly,but i didnt even manage to go to makarska

Makarska so awesome T_T I wanna go there ... not fair

Isn't this the koreaboo one? http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/78199-BRONZE-V-4LYFEthe koreaboo thread got deleted during server crash..... i was very japaboo in the new one![]()
Yeah...consider them as marks...and each time someone votes it calculates the average...I voted 5, so someone voted 1 and thus it's 3 now...but there are 3
![]()







