Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Pff...bish
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

why?hes always nice to me unlike you .|.:hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Yeah whatever. I only carry you all of the time. t(-_-t)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

luuuuuuuuuuuuuul
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery

Ungrateful. Fuck you Alex ich
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase just listen to this :nod Slovakia is not that bad afterall :^_^ The girl works or is gonna work with Pitbull (or at least I read that in newspaper)

I saw the guy on the fest I was on :nod sooooooooooo hot <3

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Wow - for da first time in my mh life... I was able to understand Slovak language without translation!!

:lmao

Then comes the guys part.... and Im like... eeeho - nvm.... I can't understand this at all.... :oh :faint

Seriously though - nice song :love

Listen to some of these songs... its a long list but you can at least listen to a few. :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWwmFQl0hc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Haha :p I love the lyrics .... He is soooooooo coool :nod


IM GOING TO SCHOOL IN FEW MINUTES T_T
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Back to School already....





Enjoy / buut buutt - who will I sent to dat kitchen nao :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

I will have time for the kitchen too :nod Im just kinda depressed T_T
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Why?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

I have to wake up every morning at 6:30 again T_T aaaaaaand chemistry lessons T_T

Buuuuuuut Im in the third class wohooo we are gonna play with the newcomers (not sure if that is a word) so Im looking forward :nod
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

I have to wake up every morning at 6:30 again T_T aaaaaaand chemistry lessons T_T

Buuuuuuut Im in the third class wohooo we are gonna play with the newcomers (not sure if that is a word) so Im looking forward :nod
just wait when you get to college haha
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

I will have time for the kitchen too :nod Im just kinda depressed T_T
Lets keep this on the important part - I wub you nao. :love

Well - how was the class, are you all fixed nao?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Lets keep this on the important part - I wub you nao. :love
:blush

Well - how was the class, are you all fixed nao?
Oh well I have my brazilian friend in my class so its cool :nod BUT our new english teacher is an old scary witch T_T And I have chemistry tomorrow and physics thaats soooo bad
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

whats a teretere
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

Tereré is a drink :nod froooom SA. You make water with lemons and you have a kind of plant called yerba so you put some yerba and the water and drink :3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

So u drink water from trees?How very unsugoi
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You can't get enough of tereré.

wtf :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top