Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Me, too. Everybody disagree with what Kat says. :)
I don't think Croatia sucks, but I can't agree with Kat, so I'm neutral about this.

Commas is a artifice of the language when you're writting, here you don't talking, you're writting, make use of them. :oh
You killer of English. :crying
You did a good job killing English there too, buddy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Me, too. Everybody disagree with what Kat says. :)
I don't think Croatia sucks, but I can't agree with Kat, so I'm neutral about this.

Comma is an artifice of the language when you're writting, here you don't talking, you're writting, make use of it. :oh
You killer of English. :crying
Yeah you are right Im not talk here :derp


WHATD DO YOU MEAN NOBODY AGREES WITH ME ?! Ehhh?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Also Leo you dont have a thread do you ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah you are right Im not talk here :derp


WHATD DO YOU MEAN NOBODY AGREES WITH ME ?! Ehhh?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Also Leo you dont have a thread do you ?
I mean what I said, anyone agree with you. :derp

I have, but it's dead since months ago. :crying
Relive it: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2991666-After-one-year-of-silence...
If you want to know more about me and try to troll me, this is the opportunity. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But thats not true :pout I love everyone and thats what I get ? :crying
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah thats true everyone except you* :fan

Im kidding :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Many a truth said in jest. But it's fine...my point still stands.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why do you take that LOVE word seriously? It just means Like a lot in this situation :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:kuroko

Why PoT smiley are bigger than KNB smileys ? :( It makes me feel sad
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know, ask Asky. Not the same artist, I think.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You're a Kuroko's fan now Kat? Have you started to read mangas? Read One Piece! The most important manga to read in the beggining, and Bakuman, too, you will know about Jump system. :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You're a Kuroko's fan now Kat? Have you started to read mangas? Read One Piece! The most important manga to read in the beggining, and Bakuman, too, you will know about Jump system. :D
:shootme :rapemebrain :shootme
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You're a Kuroko's fan now Kat? Have you started to read mangas? Read One Piece! The most important manga to read in the beggining, and Bakuman, too, you will know about Jump system. :D
Dragon Ball, then One Piece then Bakuman.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dragon Ball is too cool and long for her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, whatever, probably she will like more One Piece and Bakuman, principally the first one. I've discussed a few times why One Piece surpassed Dragon Ball in all aspects but it doesn't have worth here, Kat won't manage to participate. Also, dragon ball fans won't hear me. xD
Though, if you want we can discuss in my thread doing advertising xD
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You're a Kuroko's fan now Kat? Have you started to read mangas? Read One Piece! The most important manga to read in the beggining, and Bakuman, too, you will know about Jump system. :D
:x3 yeeeeeeeesh Kuroko :3 He is so cute isnt he ? I loved it, finished just few days ago after lvoely complex I feel so good :nod ... No one piece scav already tried Im sorry xDD

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Dragon Ball is too cool and long for her.
you know me :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why?! One Piece has only 722 chapters, if you read seriously you can finish in one week... :crying
Everybody use this excuse to not read One Piece, a bunch of lazy. :-_-
I read manga everyday, I already read 6x One Piece in chapters, for me nothing is too long, except Kochikame. XP

Disappointing. :nah
At least read Bakuman and I forgive you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top