Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
nah just... don't forget about Percy

books are so much percabeth now awww but the newest thing I was so thrilled about is about nico

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

what's new system? XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmmm where can I read it ? You know me right ? I need your help :^_^

Ehmm You dont even have to write any noooootes, before a test take Luckas notebook, print everything at school and theeeeeen just put those papers under the paper where you write the test ... Its much easier plus sending a piece of paper to the person who is in front of you is good too. Its simply but more comfy than take pics with your mobile and then read it :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah but you need to remind me then :p

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Leo do you watch The Walking Dead?
You can be certain that I will remind. :heh
I watched TWD until some episodes before the final episode of the last season. I shall watch these episodes and the new season anytime soon... I hope. :oh

When you say Percy Jackson, do you mean Percy Jackson and the Olympians? I have the entire series. :zomg
If not, nevermind. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Haha okay I will wait until Jan then :nod
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?!!! DO it NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! WATCH IT !!!!! :yelling

And yeaaaaaaaaaah Percy Jackson of course :wub awesome awesome
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
See this darj person makes sense, however I don't know about "real literature", sounds like some foreign bullshit to me :o

Go watch now Kat, at least download it so you have it available!

Believe in the me that believes in you! Also believe in the darj that believes in you!
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Kats just Google book names add download pdf and you know... first read book 5 though, you have that available


Leo zomg. yeah talking that exactly. do you also read the heroes of olympus, new series? bring all the talks to my thread, or your, don't wanna spoil lady here.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

See this darj person makes sense, however I don't know about "real literature", sounds like some foreign bullshit to me :o

Go watch now Kat, at least download it so you have it available!

Believe in the me that believes in you! Also believe in the darj that believes in you!
really tho, these people make her watch unwise things when she hasn't even watched the legend yet.

tag team persuasion \m/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Indeed. She has a legit "upcoming to-watch show" in Death Note. But nothing can compare to the drill that will pierce the heavens.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I didn't read Heroes of Olympus, maybe one day. XD
Kat didn't read any of them? What a shame, ladies read books, you know. :nah

Darj, answer me in my thread. I ask something important and you can't escape this question. :XD
 
Last edited:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Indeed. She has a legit "upcoming to-watch show" in Death Note. But nothing can compare to the drill that will pierce the heavens.
Man I wish you read Drrr novels. It's just more and more genius weirdness and creepiness. And the more strong creatures are introduced.. the better it it's when, still, after all, 'there is one man in Ikebukuro you absolutely do not ever pick fights with'.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I didn't read Heroes of Olympus, maybe one day. XD
Kat didn't read any of them? What a shame, ladies read books, you know. :nah

Darj, answer me in my thread. I ask something important and you can't escape this question. :XD
she has read first four, but I wonder if she even remembers them anymore.

And ash sorry, forgot, wait a min XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Kat should screw all recs but DN, and go like this: TTGL > DN/DRRR/Steins;Gate :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Prr prr you guys should slow down a bit ... I cant watch/read 56475576789986564678 things at the same time. And it is hard cuz everybody really EVERYBODY wants me to watch/read something different soo ... but I will try everything eventually :nod

I told you Leo I only read books in winter lol ... I dont like reading that much soo dont expect much but now that I think I tried manga I like it :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat didn't read Death Note yet? It's just a obligatory read for anyone starting in the way of the mangas. Go read it right now. :e3
Here it's so obligatory that if you say that you didn't read it people will stare to you as if you are any ET. XD
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
The sad truth is though, she NEVER listens to what I suggest. She always fights me. Yet anyone else suggest something? Dang she's watching it.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Prr prr you guys should slow down a bit ... I cant watch/read 56475576789986564678 things at the same time. And it is hard cuz everybody really EVERYBODY wants me to watch/read something different soo ... but I will try everything eventually :nod

I told you Leo I only read books in winter lol ... I dont like reading that much soo dont expect much but now that I think I tried manga I like it :nod
I am watching 7 animes at the same time and reading 30 MANGAS AT THE SAME TIME. You can do it as well. :oh

Read more, it will be useful in the college. XD
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I am watching 5 anime and reading about 15 manga and reading 7 books at the same time. No prob.

She's not yet nerd enough. But she wasn't at all just a while ago, so she's probably on the way there...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Kat didn't read Death Note yet? It's just a obligatory read for anyone starting in the way of the mangas. Go read it right now. :e3
Here it's so obligatory that if you say that you didn't read it people will stare to you as if you are any ET. XD
As an otaku member (pointing at you), how can you not include TTGL as "obligatory". Are you a heretic!? That is ban worthy!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

rofl, brb banning~

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Prr prr you guys should slow down a bit ... I cant watch/read 56475576789986564678 things at the same time. And it is hard cuz everybody really EVERYBODY wants me to watch/read something different soo ... but I will try everything eventually :nod

I told you Leo I only read books in winter lol ... I dont like reading that much soo dont expect much but now that I think I tried manga I like it :nod
Not everybody should be given the same level of priority~
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
As an otaku member (pointing at you), how can you not include TTGL as "obligatory". Are you a heretic!? That is ban worthy!
"Douchebag Admin" :3c

I didn't hear from anyone that it's obligatory. :hmm
I heard about it, though, maybe one day I will read/watch it.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You'll watch, not read it. How can you be an anime fan and not having watched one of the most popular and highly praised anime series the past half decade? Call the government, heresy is detected!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You'll watch not read it. How can you be an anime fan and not having watched one of the most popular and highly praised anime series the past half decade? Call the government!
Which anime are we talking about?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top