Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You'll watch, not read it. How can you be an anime fan and not having watched one of the most popular and highly praised anime series the past half decade? Call the government, heresy is detected!
I'm not a anime fan, I just watch what interest me in the season, 3 or 4 animes for season. I'd call myself manga fan, I really read very much.
I'll put TTGL in my list, just to you don't call me heretic. :hmph

Which anime are we talking about?
TTGL
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh, I dropped TTGL after 8 episodes, lol. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The sad truth is though, she NEVER listens to what I suggest. She always fights me. Yet anyone else suggest something? Dang she's watching it.
Thats not true at all... I always watch what you suggest after some time so shut up xD


Weeeeeeeeu naša wifi je už zobrazená, mám novy notebook a viem heslo :3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kat didn't read Death Note yet? It's just a obligatory read for anyone starting in the way of the mangas. Go read it right now. :e3
Here it's so obligatory that if you say that you didn't read it people will stare to you as if you are any ET. XD
I didn't read it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I read it, but I've never seen it though.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Buuuuut I watched DN before but I didnt finish it thats why Im watching it again :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The sad truth is though, she NEVER listens to what I suggest. She always fights me. Yet anyone else suggest something? Dang she's watching it.
:hug

I told her to watch some anime once but she was watching other ppl's rec instead like 33445322157897541288888887553 x. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
but you are the only person I can talk to on skype so far :p so be happy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
hahhahaha I was talking to lolo and told him it reminds me Pinata ( you know that thing you put on a tree and put candies inside and they you try to hit it) :p

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

looool this is awesome xDDD soooow funneeey
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Kat - thoughts??
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Meh I dont like itt :/ Charlie you watched twd didnt you? Tell me have you seen the 1st epi of the 4th season? :x3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,086
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah - I didn't watch twd, haven't really watched much tv shows in recent years.
Although I did catch up GOT show but wasn't really impressed asto why everyoen raved so much amout it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmmm I thought you did :/ You should watch it :nod ... will you ? :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nah - I didn't watch twd, haven't really watched much tv shows in recent years.
Although I did catch up GOT show but wasn't really impressed asto why everyoen raved so much amout it.
Get out.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's rather mediocre with an exception of a handful great episodes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top