Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Pff Leo ... will you continue watching it please? :pout
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Pff Leo ... will you continue watching it please? :pout
Only in vacations I think. My priorities are Manga and Anime, in this order. TV Series comes after them and I don't have time to them, even TBBT, that I like very much, I am not watching. :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
but where did you stop with twd? you just have few episodes and then 1 every week :( not that much :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
but where did you stop with twd? you just have few episodes and then 1 every week :( not that much :(
I think it is episode 14, I watched until the "peace treaty", left three episodes. I'll watch it any time soon, don't worry. :P
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Then tell me when you start so you will tell me what happened cuz I dont really remember oki ? :nod

And finish Lilim >_<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The only thing I can partway agree with Xad on is it was a bit of a disappointment that they didn't move on from the Prison after the climax of last season. I sort of expected that they would, but it didn't happen. That being said, the show is still amazing in my opinion. The whole plotline with Clara in the first episode...I thought something bad was coming, but what actuallly happened was so god damn bizarre and heart-wrenching.

I like the Governor a lot as a villain...and after this second episode and what seems to be coming, all hell is going to break loose.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
= Gary except that... the end of last season clearly showed us that they were going to stay in the prison. BUT, be sure that (considering how things are starting to get f@cked up) they'll end up leaving, and prolly even splitting the group (last chapt teaser).

I really like the show. First, I wasn't interested at all, but my best friend made me watch the first season marathon and well, it was really enjoyable. The 2nd season was the highlight, no one can deny it (prolly cause it was, apparently, really close to the comic). The 3rd season was just different, as there was actually a real villain, the craziest character ever in the comic was introduced (...you know who, lol) and a lot of people came back. Honestly, I really liked it, but some characters (Merle and Andrea to be more specific) became so.. dumb. The last 3/4 chapters were a bit of a pain for some moments, and the last chapter didn't seem like an ending, no climax at all. There were a LOT of differences compared to the comics, that's what a lot of people complained about... the rest just complained because Andrea was a dumb b!tch but that's a different story.

The first chapter in this season was OK (I don't mind the side-stories, those just spice up the main story a little, somehow), I was expecting more, but I can't complain (except for the helicopter in the roof, that was retarded). The second chapter was definetly better. It's said that this season will follow the comics a lot more, and that there's a different director and everything, so if the ending of season 3 made you stop watching it, I'd consider twice.

I dunno, I would never call the series mediocre. It's actually very enjoyable, the plot is good (nothing amazing right now, but it has its moments) the characters are unique... yeah, i'd go on but it's too muh I believe :XD

And Kat, I still dunno why you don't like the zombies, I dunno what has changed tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I meant the climax of the last season, not the actual end of it. It was obvious they were going to still be at the prison this season.

Most people haven't read the comics, and it was established that the show was going to be quite different, quite early on the in the series.

Andrea's death was definitely anti-climactic-feeling. She annoyed me for the most part, but I still didn't like seeing her go out in that way...it just didn't leave the same sort of impact of other deaths. Maybe that was the point, it feeling so hopeless and evil, I don't know.

It's not a different director, they have most of the same directors, they changed showrunners. I still think the show is amazing, and I find more people complained about the second season being too slow, despite it being the most true to the comics...so there's always something for people to complain about.

Merle however, everything about him as fucking awesome, especially his death.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Merle was an excellent character.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I have yet to end last season. I never ended watching the last episode at all. I have a lot of friends that love this series, and honestly, i really enjoyed the show back in season 1 and season 2. But the thing is, the story is getting too repetitive. Something new has to happen, since i haven't watched that last episode and this season at all, i don't know much of what has happening, so i don't really know if something interesting, at least for me, has happened meanwhile.

I think Shane and Merle were awesome characters. Their deaths were definitely really well made, but i kinda think that the story without them looses that unpredictability and that instability that they offered to the series. So i kinda think the series without them isn't the same.
And the all government could had been imo way better handled. I just think it started as something really promising, but ended being a huge pile of mess. Sorry, if you don't agree, but i would say it's a huge pile of shit compared to my expectations when it was first introduced.

And they still staying at the prison? Well ... so interesting :neutral
If the only new thing that has happened is people starting dying because of contaminated water *yeah, i have been a bit spoiled*, i don't think it will be enough reason for me to ever watch it again.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hardy they just look different ... cant you see? :p


Merle was so stupid I didnt like him ... I wanted him to become a good guy cuz he was Daryls bro after all <3333
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Merle's bad side was quite essential to the story if you ask me, Kat. And he went out a good guy in the end, expected, but still great.

They probably won't be in the prison long anymore, I have yet to see the second episode, but seeing as that kid (and pig) got all zombie on them.
They'll create some kind of commotion inside the prison, everyone gets bit, small parts of the group leaves.. Probably.. Something like that.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Should I rename this thread as The Walking Dead discussion ? :derp


BUT CARL dat fucking idiot I hate him so much ... If there is somebody who will die from main characters please I want him to die ... Now that I think people from the main group are amazing I dont wan anybody to die :( Not Daryl not Carol they have to be together! Not Glenn not Meg they have to have some childreeeeeen ... :( But prolly somebody will have to die meh :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:gwah okay okay dont kill me I wont xDD


sup Chaaaaaaali ? :squish
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't want Carl to die, at all.

Rick used to be a fun character, now, not so much. But him losing his wife really left an impact on me, that moment he falls down to the ground as Carl and the baby get out of the prison. HEARTBREAKING! I don't think I can go through and see him lose his son too.. That's just to much.

Carol could be a great death, some major and cruel development for Daryl, and Glenn and Meg having babies? No.. That won't happen. Their relationship got stale and will probably end, cause some dilemma and one of them will die (eventually). Hershel is a possible victim, or Beth. Hershel hasn’t much to offer the series anymore, but Beth could become of some importance of Daryl. I think there might be a crush there somehow.

And the black people of course, but I hope they let Tyreese live. Hell, I hope they eventually kill of Rick (in some epic heroic way) and Tyreese takes over. Tyreese is the character most likely to supplant Rick as a new leader of the group. He would be an extremely effective leader, too.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Also, they are completely off the comic route now, yet they intend to go back.

They threw out an amazing Andrea arc and they kept Carol around for this long, which is probably only for Daryl, which is AMC-only.
And now that I think about the comic, I think that either Beth or Judith will die in the way Lori originally died in the comics.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Kat <3

Its about time to get ready for my work day, gona head out soon.
How's things there?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lol Tom you are stupid Carol wont die I wont let her die!!!! I think they will want her to be with Daryl because her husband was bullying her so I think this should work. and Carl is stupid cant you see how cold he is ? He wants to kill and stuff meh I hate him a lot! They wont kick Rick cant you see ? Everybody says how much they need him and you know that he is not really the leader there now cuz He said he fucked up some stuff so he had something like "break" but it changed a bit now after 2nd episode :p


AH have a nice day at work ... I just came back from school I wanna sleep or something but I feel like a meh and I dunno what to do... seems like Im getting a headache :(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You still want Carl to die after Rick's breakdown because of Lori?

If that happens Rick will probably wander the woods being stalked by Ghost Lori for the rest of the season..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Still better than Carol or Meg ... he is cruel and I was talking to Nuno about something but you havent seen 2nd episode yet so I wont say anything more :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top