Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Still better than Carol or Meg ... he is cruel and I was talking to Nuno about something but you havent seen 2nd episode yet so I wont say anything more :p
I really don't care about TWD spoilers. I've read the comics and I always keep an open mind, but the comics are tons of times better than the series. Sure, they don't have Daryl, but there's no room for him in there.

That's the only good thing she has done. And your hatred for Carl is stupid. His death will literally mean the end of the show.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If Carol or Daryl dies it would mean the end of the show for me and ofc I dont want that sooo :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And they still staying at the prison? Well ... so interesting :neutral
If the only new thing that has happened is people starting dying because of contaminated water *yeah, i have been a bit spoiled*, i don't think it will be enough reason for me to ever watch it again.
Well, what do you want them to do? they are a group of like 50 people, why would they leave the fortress they've made, just because ¨it's boring¨?

And no, no one has died because of the water so far :)

Hardy they just look different ... cant you see? :p
...no.

All I know is that there's a new kind of zombie.

Merle however, everything about him as fucking awesome, especially his death.
Dunno. I liked him, and for moments I wanted to like him. But the guy was just simply stupid and selfish, even if his actions also made his brother's life worse. Honestly, you're in a zombie mayhem, people have already too much shit to be handling yours as if you were a 6 foot baby with a knife and a gun...

Merle's bad side was quite essential to the story if you ask me, Kat. And he went out a good guy in the end, expected, but still great.
Yeah, he was really important in S3, obviously.

Not really. I believe he did it for his bro, not because the group needed him to step up. I give him props for killing more enemies than anyone in the series, but he didn't kill the only guy he had to kill (because obviously, the governor has that bad guy aura that dodges bullets, just like MGS2 Fortune).

Now that I think people from the main group are amazing I dont wan anybody to die :( Not Daryl not Carol they have to be together! Not Glenn not Meg they have to have some childreeeeeen ... :( But prolly somebody will have to die meh :(
What kind of TWD telenovela are you watching :lmao

Hershel hasn’t much to offer the series anymore, but Beth could become of some importance of Daryl. I think there might be a crush there somehow.

And the black people of course, but I hope they let Tyreese live. Hell, I hope they eventually kill of Rick (in some epic heroic way) and Tyreese takes over. Tyreese is the character most likely to supplant Rick as a new leader of the group. He would be an extremely effective leader, too.
Hershel represents humanity (something that he shows when someone is about to lose it), he's one of the 5 leaders (6 if you count Rick). He's one of my fav characters tbh, and somehow he's always right.

I really like Ty, but if someone will supplant Rick sooner or later, somehw, it'll be Carl.

Also, wtf, a black dude leading, there will be a lot of shootings man :3c

Lol Tom you are stupid Carol wont die I wont let her die!!!! I think they will want her to be with Daryl because her husband was bullying her so I think this should work. and Carl is stupid cant you see how cold he is ? He wants to kill and stuff meh I hate him a lot!
Well, that stuff he wants to kill is trying to kill him, dunno how's that bad.

And ¨her husband bullied her¨ isn't a good argument Kat, lol.

Carol will prolly die, she's a likeable character that has a lot of screen time lately (but she's not a Daryl, dunno if I'm explaining myself), and it's very likely that she'll have a discussion with Rick in a couple of episodes.

The only 3 characters that have plot inmunity are Rick, Daryl and Carl (specially the latter) and they'd only die to make a complete change in the series.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Humanity is lost, fuck Hershel.

Now we have the baby, a sign for hope and humanity.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
...no.

All I know is that there's a new kind of zombie.



Well, that stuff he wants to kill is trying to kill him, dunno how's that bad.

And ¨her husband bullied her¨ isn't a good argument Kat, lol.

Carol will prolly die, she's a likeable character that has a lot of screen time lately (but she's not a Daryl, dunno if I'm explaining myself), and it's very likely that she'll have a discussion with Rick in a couple of episodes.

The only 3 characters that have plot inmunity are Rick, Daryl and Carl (specially the latter) and they'd only die to make a complete change in the series.
Wat kind of zombie ? :o

Im telling you Carol wont die! Im pretty sure about that ... they wont let her die ... also if Carl died Rick would be in the same situation Carol was so ... :p But I dont think there will be somebody who will die from the main group ... maybe Beth or wtv she is
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wat kind of zombie ? :o
Last chapter spoilers.

The virus zombie, wtf, you didn't pay attention at all? Everyone that has "the flu" turns into a different zombie now, that one with the eyes backwards.

Rick has had too much shit to compare him with Carol btw.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'd actually give immunity to Rick, Carl and Michonne. Sure, you've got that whole If Daryl Dies, We Riot thing going on. But that's a good reason for an eventual death later on.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh I forgot about her. She's in the list.

Daryl is prolly everyone's favourite (or at least, the majority of the viewers), they'll keep him alive as long as he gives them money, lol. I don't believe his death would be that significant either (like Rick, Carl or Michonne would be) so I don't see why killing him would be a decent (not even good) idea (except prolly, making the group weaker, but there are a lot of better ways to do it).
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I forgot about her too :XD Actually she could die I think :p

Yeah I still wonder if Judith is his daughter or not .. but I think we will never know. Also who do you think that feed walkers with rats? ... CARL definitely
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the girls, it was clearly stated that she had one of the zombies as a "pet"

Why would Carl feed them anyway?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why would a little scared girl do it? Carl does it because his mind is fucked up and he wants to do something dangerous just to be "usefull" or how should I say it ... :p anyways Nuno thinks the same :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Because it was her pet? Didn't you see how Lizzie reacted when she found out one of "her" zombies died?

It was either her or the same person that

Burned Karen and the other guy to death
.

The latter is the most possible, and I doubt Carl would do something like that.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmm makes sense now that I think ... :hmm

have you seen this hardy? Its amazing! <3

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
There's not much to think, that should be everyone's first thought after watching the episode, unless you want to argue that Carl suddenly (after showing us that he's more relaxed right now) wants to kill everyone and feed zombies for no reason.

Yes, that video is like 3 months old.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You might be right actually :hmm the little girl is called Lizzy right ? :hmm could work this theory. I cant wait to see the next episode :3

Aha :( I didnt know that nothing then xD but its cool right? :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A guy said this online, if you want a solid theory of Carl being a sick murderer:

He fed rats to create insecurity so he could help kill zombies. Recall how he told Rick that there were more zombies and that crews would need help clearing them. He also used the zombies as a way of getting his gun back. Lastly, he wanted to "scare" the girls into realizing that zombies are not pets. What better way than to create a breach, then help clear zombies. Also, recall that Carl never wanted the Woodbury people there anyway. He trusts no one, so losing a few to a zombie breach isn't so bad.

The two sick people were found dead after Carl got back his gun. We don't know how they were killed, but likely he would have wanted that gun before acting, even if it wasn't used. Also the corpses were burned. Carl saw his father kill the pigs that were probably infected, then burn everything they left behind. In his sociopathic world he probably figured that was what was needed in order for everyone to survive. Of course Carl no longer sees shades of grey. Sick people are a threat and must be removed. His father and other people won't do it, so Carl decides to do the dirty work.

This sets a perfect stage for the season. Carl is unstable murder. Rick learns of it and has to decide whether to keep it secret. Inevitably, Tyreese will find out and this will cause a split in this group, friction will lead to a gap in the defenses of the prison and zombies will chase one group out of their prison safe haven.

It does make sense, but as I said before, it's too much for Carl
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It makes sense until the burning...I don't think the burning is him
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I have noo idea who could do the burning :hmm but I think Carl really is the one feeding them!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I have noo idea who could do the burning :hmm but I think Carl really is the one feeding them!
He might be the one who carried them though

#lolbadpun
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It makes sense until the burning...I don't think the burning is him
How doesn't it make sense? Carl saw his dad burning the pig thingy, he knows that's the best way to deal with infected stuff like this. I just think it's too much for him.

It's either him, Rick, or someone that wants to bring them down (prolly a mole, I'd say one of the governor's men but it might be too soon -I don't trust the doctor at all btw, lol-).

I believe that, at the beginning of the ep, it was an adult hand the one that was feeding the zombies, that kinda takes Carl out of the list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top